Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

123
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Image to our right is good. It is amazing to know the efforts you are taking to bring Her alive. Avijit is also working on this. I wish, both of you can interact with each other and bring Her alive before all of us.
RAVI
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Dear,

Very much impressed to see ur efforts to bring Srimatha alive according to Dyana verse. Great thing.

Normally any image with Snake Hoode on Head Symbolise Kundalini reaching Sahasraram. In the original Picture and also in the gopuram, Sri Matha is with Snake Hood Representing she will arose the kundalini of her devote to shahasrara and lead to ultimate Mukthi state.
I humbly feel, the Snake hoode on Sri Matha's Head is apt one.

I Have no Knowledge.. and am nothing before every one here. Just while reading the forum this strike to my Mandha bhudhi... please take my suggestion if worth considering.
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Why are you undermining yourself? No body knows everything. Your though is very logical and there is no doubt about this. Unless you have highest level of devotion, you will not be able to write like this.

Kundalini energy is confined within the body and not outside. Secondly, Her snake form is lost when She merges with Shiva at sahasrara. Once kundalini energy crosses our crown chakra, it transforms into subtle light energy and this light can be seen with the help of clairvoyant eyes even today.

However, there are others who are seriously involved in bringing Her live form. Let us have their opinions also. They will post their opinions here.
RAVI
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Dear Ravi anna,

Thanks for the imediate reply.  on going through your website am verymuch impressed. am also in Chennai. If possible i want to meet you in person some where. can you please consider my oblication?

I agree your points. I also accept Kundalini is something Internal and not external. just as pictorial representation or iconograghic representation, normally snake is used to show the Kundalini reaching sahasraram. As you said let us wait for other peoples comments also.

If we adhire to Dyana slokam Snake may not be included. But i think this must be the Background of the original Artist to draw the snake.
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

You can send a mail to me @ ravi@manblunder.com and we can discuss.
RAVI
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Yes. your thought is correct. practically if we consider every aspect of Mata then snake hood,panchapreta every thing is correct . but then we will not be able to follow dhyana verse. then as she is worshipped by every creature we have to depict asura deva manava rishis also. I want to go by verse only but then in personal dhyana main figure may be decorated as per wish.
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

I agree with your thought of going with the Dhiyana sloka alone...

Picturial Representation of SriMatha is for making a preliminary level person like me to visualize her better. If you feel, depicting, Asura,Deva, manava, Rishis and panchapreta, snake hood can be visualised in one's personal Dhyana, then what is stoping you for depicting them in Picture?

If going for Icon you may reduce to Dhyanasloka alone. Because, for a Icon you have scope of doing alankarams.. you can depict other things during that time.
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

i will take a good snap later
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Few suggestions:

1. Sugar cane bow and flower arrows can still be well depicted.

2. Her right eye ball is not in alignment with Her left eye ball.

3. Nose ring to be added

4. During final touches, rosary can be in dark to red to match the colour of rubies.
RAVI
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

I will look after these. thanks for suggestions.
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Hi Avijit..

srimatha is really wonderful.

i like to give a suggestion, the veena comes totally horizontal below the varadha hastha, can you please make the veena inclined from varadhahastha and varadha hastha in the place of veena playing left hand. now the varadhahastha of srimatha stops her playing the veena as it comes just above and would cause trouble to her to play veena.

she is sooooo beautiful... thanks for sharing her with us. we all can understand the hard work behind bringing her live. great.
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Veena is fixed with the lap. it is continuous. curved out from lump of clay.
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Dear Avijith,
I agree the veena is continuous, but if varadha hastha comes in between veena, it may cause hindrance to Play the veena for SriMatha. i have edited your photo and attached here. please see if this change is possible.
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Wonderful. i will try definitely.
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

thank u Avijith.

Really a great work by you... Srimatha is soo beautiful, she is not letting me to do any work today. Am simply staring at her.I could not take my eyes back. thanks a lot for sharing.
my contact number is 9840407209. and mail id is sriramrl@gmail.com.
Hope i will be more benifited by ur friendship.

bonny bonny

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

image of devi

bony