Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

mrinal mrinal

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

this photo will be corrected by using photoshop
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

This is not from artist. i have cleared the hood from crown. lotuses made clear .. i am giving this picture to artist. he will make a clay model. then i will send this picture to you . it will take time .
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Manblunder
i have decided a final image of shodasi and ordered the artist accordingly. to inform about this i am posting. i went through the verse several times and consulted with some people also. this verse don't have any number specification about hands. present picture with 12hands is OK but number may be 10 also. i decided 10 because this represent 1000 in hindu philosophy. 10~1000~infinite. so 10 is ok and most perfect. now with arrangement of items.... in case of vina ...this will be in one hand. because there is no word like. VADAYANTIM which is present in shyamala. so vina could be in single hand. next two lotuses. SAROJADYAYAM mentioned. in mahaganapati dhyanam...UTPALA YUGALEN CHA. ... two lotuses in single hand. here also two lotus will be in one hand. in case of vara and. abhaya mudra two separate hands will be utilised because here it is mentioned with PANIBHYAM...plural number so separate hands. others are as it is... so there will be ten hands.....upon sadasiva directly...no serpent hood.
this artist will take time..i will upload definitely.
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
mrinal mrinal

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

shodsi ma
mrinal mrinal

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

If this correction is good then I will try more
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

This is right point. in shodasi dhyana panchapreta absent. but another point.....as brahmadi sevyam...... how represent this ? any suggestion ? if this is final then i will also remove siva from my ongoing clay model.  is it final decision ?
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Finalise another point as we have discussed earlier about ten or twelve hands..... i am for ten hands . give your final opinion . i have discussed about my points for ten hands ....you really agree with me? give your final opinion please
RAVI RAVI

RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
mrinal mrinal

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

parashoshi
mrinal mrinal

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

sho
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
mrinal mrinal

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

shodshishodshi
mrinal mrinal

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

I think there is no other correction as it will alter the real image
123