Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

123
RAVI RAVI

Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

This post was updated on .
RAVI
Subhaganandanath Subhaganandanath

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

great pic... any chance to get a clear pic ?
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

I am trying to get a clear picture. If by Her Grace, I am able to get it, I will publish it here.
RAVI
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Do you have picture of mahashodasi.
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

I don't have that image and in fact I am looking for one.
RAVI
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

If you can give a clear picture of existing one then we can match with mahasodashi dhyana and if small variation is there i can try with an artist
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

I will try to get this. This picture is not mine. If I get a better copy and if you can work on that, that should be really a blessing to all of us.
RAVI
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

This post was updated on .
I got this photograph of Shodashi. I will also try to repair this photo and kindly do whatever you can, so that all of us can be benefited.

RAVI
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Thanks . I will try
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

I have uploaded another available photograph. as i read the dhyana verse i have some comments on it. in the verse there is one word SAROJADWAYAM. please refer this word. Sanskrit may be interpreted in several ways. You are considering she holds Veena in her two lotus hand. but if you consider she holds Veena and two lotus in her hands then this is picture for mahashodashi also. as there are no separate form for hadi or kadi vidya in case of panchadasi,there should not be separate form for para and maha shodashi as two are practically hadi and kadi shodashi.
please consider my point and give suggestions everybody.
regards
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Ideally, She should have only twelve hands. What we have in the verse is only ten hands. If we read vīṇāṁ saroja dvayaṁ (two lotus flowers), then it means that She holds two lotus flowers. Your interpretation is correct. I need to change the verse accordingly in my posting and I will do that. Thank you for pointing out this.

RAVI
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

mahashodashi
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

SHE appears highly Gracious. Thanks for uploading this here.
RAVI
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

I want to know your opinion about one thing. here devi seats directly on sadasiva. some picture of tripurasundari made her seating on one lotus emerging from navel of siva. which one is more correct ?i have to tell my artist accordingly. please reply soon .
regards
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

She sits directly on Sadashiva as nothing contrary to this available in any of the Scriptures I know. There is no reference to a lotus emerging from the navel of Sadhashiva. He is explained only as a plank and hence the question of lotus does not arise.
RAVI
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Please ask the artist to take care of Her eyes. They should expressive and compassionate. You know well.
RAVI
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Thanks
i will try my best. rest is in her hand
avijit avijit

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Is there any reference of serpent hood on crown? i think this is not necessary . your opinion ?
RAVI RAVI

Re: Image of Parā Ṣoḍaśī

Yes, I wanted to discuss that with you. There is no hood for Her in any of the dhyana verses. It can be removed. Thanks for your exemplary thoughts. Hope She ultimately appears in flesh and blood to all of us and shower Her Grace.
RAVI
123