sri chakra archana book

satish satish

sri chakra archana book

Book written by Sri Thumala Pali Ramalingeshwara Rao on Sri Chakra archana in telugu please mail the place or if anyone in chennai are having it please tell us we will meet you, you can mail me to
aparnac@satyam.net.in
satish
RAVI RAVI

Re: sri chakra archana book

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: sri chakra archana book

Yes, sir. This book is available in almost all book shops of andhra pradesh. I can send you one copy if you want.

AUM.Ravi
9440907930
RAVI RAVI

Re: sri chakra archana book

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
satish satish

Re: sri chakra archana book

Thanks will talk to you
venkat venkat

Re: sri chakra archana book

Raviji

Is srichakra is essential for reciting sodhasi or panchadasi mantras. If not what is the significance of sri chakra.

Please reply.
RAVI RAVI

Re: sri chakra archana book

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: sri chakra archana book

Ravi anna,

Srichakra in yantra form or in Meru form is Better for Poojas?
if Both has specific useages, please can you mention them?
RAVI RAVI

Re: sri chakra archana book

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
sandilya sandilya

Re: sri chakra archana book

hi sir this is sandilya frm andhra i am searching for this book in stores but its not available ... if u have a copy can u mail me ......kambampati.sandilya@gmail.com
ajit ajit

Re: sri chakra archana book

is this book available in book shops. if so who is the publisher of this book
NAROTHAM NAROTHAM

Re: sri chakra archana book

i have googled and found below details may help

Title: Srichakra Pooja Vidhanam
Subject: RELIGIOUS BOOKS
Year of Publication: 2003
you can check the link

http://www.avkf.org/BookLink/display_author_books.php?author_id=306&PHPSESSID=
satish satish

Re: sri chakra archana book

Thanks to you all for the support Finally we got the book from visakhapatnam thru Mr Ravi.of the same city.
ramkumarn ramkumarn

Re: sri chakra archana book

Dear Ravi mama and other group members,

Guhananda Mandali had long back published this book titled "Shri Chakraarchana Deepika". This is presently out of print and only a few copies of this is avilable with Senior Guhananda Mandali upasakas.. I will try to get a copy of this and share here in the group. In the mean time, i remember seeing a soft ocpy of this book in "scribd" website. Can anyone check this one out please??

thanks,
ram
ललिता एव इदं सर्वं