mantra

mrinal mrinal

mantra

 please tell me about the sadi mantra also tell me if we use first part of kadi mantra in last,2nd as same adn third part in place of first means Sa Ka La Hrim Ha Sa Ka Ha La Hrim Ka E I La Hrim.is this mantra is valid please clear it.

ALSO I WANT TO KNOW DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KADI MANTRA AND KAKRADI MANTRA

ALSO ABOUT AGHOR KALI MANTRA

RAVI RAVI

Re: mantra

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
avijit avijit

Re: mantra

This mantra is valid. go to srividya kramamanjari by swarupananda saraswati amnaya mantra in urdhamnaya section. it is there .
thanks
RAVI RAVI

RAVI RAVI

Re: mantra

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
mrinal mrinal

Re: mantra

GOOD DAY SIR. NO SIR I AM TALKING ABOUT KAKARADI MANTRA .WE FIND KAKARADI SAHASNAMA OF MA KALI SO THERE WILL BE KAKARADI MANTRA.I AM SEARCHING IT FROM LAST 4 YEARS .ALSO FOR AGHOR KALI MANTRA I COME TO KNOW THAT THIS MANTRA IS GIVEN IN GURU LINEGE SO STILL SEARCHING FOR IT
mrinal mrinal

Re: mantra

avijitji ,
          I HAVEN'T THIS BOOK AND THERE IS A LITTLE SOURCE FOR GOOD BOOKS WHERE I AM RESIDING SO WILL U GIVE ME THE ADDRESS FROM WHERE I CAN GET IT.ALSO TELL THE NAME OF THIS MANTRA
RAVI RAVI

Re: mantra

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
avijit avijit

Re: mantra

You go to internets and write the name.you will get information.it is available in srividya math kedarghat Varanasi.

in urdhamnaya......
shrim sau klim aim hrim shrim hrim om sa ka la hrim ha sa ka ha la hrim ka a e la hrim hrim shrim aim klim sau.......
para shodashi mantra
according to that book
do not forget writer is present shankaracharya of dwarika peetham
regards
RAVI RAVI

Re: mantra

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
mrinal mrinal

Re: mantra

thxs
venkat venkat

Re: mantra

Raviji

Discussion forum is really wonderful. The views/posts of some of the participants and your replies are of high standards. Lay man like me cannot understand. However, by following this discussion forum, I could able to get some knowledge.

Sir, in most of the discussions I have sen two words kadi  vidya and hadi vidya. Please explain me about these two briefly.

Thanks.
RAVI RAVI

RAVI RAVI

Re: mantra

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
venkat venkat

Re: mantra

Raviji

Recently in Kumbhamela one sadhu advised me to recite the following mantra :

OM Im Hrim Srim Im Klim Sauh.

Whether this mantra is valid? if so which mantra is this?

 reply Please.
RAVI RAVI

Re: mantra

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Vivek Vivek

Re: mantra

Dear Sir,

When you look at it instantly the mantra has the start of the paduka mantra with Om Aim Hrim Shrim Aim Klim Sauh. Sir, in the mantra mentioned there seems to be no Tritari as in Aim Klim Shrim. Am I missing something?

Sincerely

Vivek
RAVI RAVI

Re: mantra

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
venkat venkat

Re: mantra

RaviJI

Namste.

Sir, is mahasodasi and mula mantra for Raja rajeswari are one and the same or is there any differrence?
RAVI RAVI

Re: mantra

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.