different Kilakas, Khadgamalas, Kunjika-stotras

yogi yogi

different Kilakas, Khadgamalas, Kunjika-stotras

Dear friends
I found different Khadgamalas, like Khadgamala of Bhuvaneshvari, Kali, Bagalamukhi and so on,  but they are not all as I understood related with yantras of these Devatas, like it is in case of Shriyantra and Tripurasundary. Then, for what purpose used these Khadgamalas?
I also found Kilakas of Bagalamukhi and Kali, can I use them in Saptashati, with Kavachas of these Devatas instead of Kilaka, Kavacha of DurgA, if I want to read the main text Devi-mahatnya, but
worship to Bagalamukhi or Kali?
I also have Kunjika-stotras of Kali and Bagalamukhi. But I still do not know what requires Kunjika-stotras.
If someone tells me, for these things, I will be very grateful.
sincerely

yogi
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: different Kilakas, Khadgamalas, Kunjika-stotras

Dear Sir,

What is the meaning of khadga mala? Khadga means stotra. Khadga mala means stotra mala. It need not be related to yantras.

Regards,
RAVI RAVI

Re: different Kilakas, Khadgamalas, Kunjika-stotras

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
RAVI RAVI