Varahi Devi mantra

Sidhu1 Sidhu1

Varahi Devi mantra

Sir/s

Can any one advise  varahi  mantra.
I opine that this devi is for protection . Is this goddess  mantra chanted for vasikaranam . Since she is one of the  sapta matrikas,   I opine  this Devatha  bestows protection. Why she is  identified with some thing like Vasikaranam . This is not considered as good.
Can any one  apprise me on this.
Sidhu1

Rupa Rupa

Re: Varahi Devi mantra

Namaskaram Sidhu garu.
                                      I love amma maha varahi.thats why I am replying to you what I know. I didnot do varahi upasana. But lalita upasana I am doing. But I will tell you what I heard from devipuram guru karunamaya and amritananda saraswati. Amma maha varahi is sri maha Lakshmi in tantric form. Sri maha Lakshmi gives auspiciousness. Maha varahi removes inauspiciousness. She removes evilness and negativity from us. Whenever you have something negative in your mind immediately worship maha varahi she is always ready to help her devotees.she comes running to help you. In srividya upasana before doing lalita upasana people do matangi sadhana and varahi sadhana and then proceed to lalita. This is the procedure followed in devipuram.they follow rituals according to paradhurama Kapla sutras. Varahi mantra chanting is available in YouTube. In our manblunder site also Ravi guruji mentioned about varahi goddess while describing journey to srichakra article and also detailed navavarana puja. Whenever my upasana level is down and I am disturbed fully by this world I immediately chant varahi mantra she removes my kalmasha and puts me in hands of lalita once again. If your mind is able to connect to this goddess consider it as her divine grace and worship her. Don't think about vashikaran. Those kind of people who go for vashikaran are fake and false people. For what we want vashikaran sidhu . It is so cheap and down level of sadhana for selfish purposes. Being unselfish is divinity. People who go for vashikaran sadhana use divine power for selfish reasons. Moksha sadhana is high level of sadhana. Bhagavadgita says sarva dharmaan parityajya maamekam Sharanam vraja.a true vaishnava always follows and implements this sloka. Leave everything to God ,do your dharma and always hold lotus feet of lord sriman Narayana. This is called as sharanagathi tatva in sri vaishnavism. Sarvasya sharanagati tatvam was taught by bhagavad ramanujacharya .he spread sri vaishnavism. Being unselfish,doing service and sharanagathi are his motto. He spread them. I implement one sloka told by bhagavad ramanujacharya. It is  yonityamachyuta padaambuja yugma vyaamoha  dasta itarani  trunayamene  as mad guroh bhagavadasya dayaika Sindho Ramanujasya charanam sharanam Prapadye. The meaning of this wonderful sloka is that for those who hold the lotus feet of lord sri man Narayana this worldly pleasures is nothing in front of Narayana. One of alwars who is maha Vishnu bhaktas said this world is like black charcoal.we should not worry about this world and leave it and worship Narayana .thats all sidhu. Thank you for reminding me varahi amma Sri matre Namah.

santosh santosh

Re: Varahi Devi mantra

Namaste Sidhu,

Please refer to the following folder on Manblunder website, multiple articles on Sri Varahi Devi Stotrams, Kavacams and Mantras have been posted.

https://www.manblunder.com/articles/srivarahidevi

Thanks