Vanadurgā Saptaśatī

RAVI RAVI

Vanadurgā Saptaśatī

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
avijit avijit

Re: Vanadurgā Saptaśatī

There is one script known as rudrachandi. most probably from rudrayamal. Vanadurga script is different ?
RAVI RAVI

Re: Vanadurgā Saptaśatī

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
sandilya sandilya

Re: Vanadurgā Saptaśatī

pls let me know where can i find these sapthasathi   pdf format... kambampati.sandilya@gmail.com  if any one has these scripts or link once let me know..
RAVI RAVI

Re: Vanadurgā Saptaśatī

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: Vanadurgā Saptaśatī

Dear Sir,

Whether vanadurga saptasati and vanadurga vidya aka maha vidya are same? If so, I have vanadurga vidya in telugu written by our paramaguruji. However, some of the telugu books are also available in stores now a days but authenticity of the same is under question.

Regards,
Vivek Vivek

Re: Vanadurgā Saptaśatī

Dear Sir,

I wonder why such huge texts have been written in the first place when a simple mantra sadhana can make a person reach his / her spiritual heights? Moreover how do you ascertain the authenticity of every scriptures written in the past, particularly so when it deals with a complex nature of Tantra with each and every guru coming with his own set of mantras and theology!

Sincerely

Vivek
RAVI RAVI

Re: Vanadurgā Saptaśatī

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: Vanadurgā Saptaśatī

Dear Sir,

No idea about authenticity of any books. My concern here is, in the absence of texts from our mythology viz., tantra texts like rudrayamala etc no authenticity attached to any books available in whatsoever manner. Hope it clear my view.
However, for self realization single letter/ no mantra is also sufficient. This is evident from Sri Ramana ji of Arunachalam. This is just substitute to your view.

Regards,
RAVI RAVI

Re: Vanadurgā Saptaśatī

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Sanjokta Sanjokta

Re: Vanadurgā Saptaśatī

So much of confusion!

1. Vandurga Saptashati is a collection of vedic and tantric mantras. It is also known as Vandurgopanishat, Navdurgopanishat etc. Bhaskarray ji talks about it in his commentary on name mahavidyaa.
2. If you think why its required, nothing is required! Healthy living itself is solution to all problems, why take medicine? Because we dont follow a perfect lifestyle, we need vitamins. When one gets a disease, why take specific antibiotics? Why not continue to take one medicine for all?

Each mantra has its own application and significance. Our ancient seers were not foolish to reveal them if every one could get everything by reciting pranav.

Also, all this self-realization, contemplation etc. are Vedantic terms. They don't directly apply to tantric sadhana, only neo-vedantic hybridization has mixed it all up real bad. Tantra has its own procedures and its own definition of what the ultimate state is. It is best not to mix everything together and make it one horrible jumbled mess where one is hopping from this end to that end in confusion. If you want to follow tantra, follow that completely, or if you want to stick to vedanta, do that faithfully. Applying one recipe to another is not always a good idea.