Uchchista Ganapathi mantra

Sidhu1 Sidhu1

Uchchista Ganapathi mantra

  Sir,
Namasthe

Can you please advise the significance of uchchista Ganapathi mantra and mantra also as such with all the relevants.  like how to pronounce , Nyasas and etc.

Regards
Sidhu1
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: Uchchista Ganapathi mantra

Uchista Ganapathi is to be practiced in Vama marga. It is better to know from a Guru about this mantra.
chikka70 chikka70

Re: Uchchista Ganapathi mantra

Bro,

The mantra is extremely powerful and can be taken from a guru who has got the mantra siddhi.

I personally have had some experiences with this diety and need to be approached with correct requirement. He comes to your rescue for issues related to

1) Wife and Husband Relationship
2) Delayed promotions

There are a majority who proclaim that the Lord is to be approached with vamacharya however there are different esoteric perspectives too.

Sri Kavya Kenya Ganapathi Muni is a great saint who gave an esoteric meaning on Sri Uchchista Ganapati maharaj. I will send you the same.

If you are keen on listening to the nyasa and mantra. ...please visit :

soundcloud.com/srikanth-katuri

please do pray to Lord Dakshinamurthy to be your Guru before heading out.

Jai Durge
Srikanth

tava charanam paapa haranam

Nkumar Nkumar