Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

Sriram R Sriram R

Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

" Lalithe-saanNee Pum Roopa krishna Vighraha "
Lalitha manifests herself as Sri Krishna in Purusha Form.

There are two variations in the worship of Sri vidhya Rajagopala. one is Gopala Sundari form and other is Srividhya RajaGopala form.
The mantra is Revealed by Bhagawan Aanandha Bhairava and Vidhatha. there are variations in mantra and Rishis chandhas niyasas and aavarana devathas.

Gopala Sundari Form is of Ardhanareesheara swaroopa of Sri Krishna and Sri Lalitha. Srividhaya Rajagopala Swaroopam is purely Krishna Swaroopam with playing Flute , Having Chanka Chakram, sugarcane bow, panchabaanam, paasankusam (aayudhams of Lalitha) and with Reddish glow of Lalitha.

there are variations in mantra, one mantra with Rajagopala mantram mixed up with panchadasi mantra lalitha and the other with Sri Maha Shodasi mixed withRaja Gopala Mantra.

this Form of Krisha is well known in Pancharathra Aagamic School (vaishnava Aagama). in Manargudi Rajagopala swami temple in the garbagraha vimana we can find this Srividhya Rajagopala Form of Lord with Sugarcane bow and other signs of Srimatha. if we undergo proper research in Pancharathra aagam we can find more Such inputs.

people who know more info on Srividhya Rajagopala/ gopala Sundari form can Share them here. it will be more useful.at manargudi temple. sorry for the blured image :( will try toget a better picture next time
RAVI RAVI

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
avijit avijit

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

Excellent article. just. awesome. thanks for these wonderful pictures. this form of bhagawati exists naturally in gandaki river.. there iss a shaligram shila which is known as madanagopala shila. this stone having chakra marks innside show two colour ...... one side red another Side black.
in the book. shila chakrartha bodhini by harakumar thakur these has been mentioned.

can you upload the colorful image of bhhagawati with charana or feet.then this could be worshipped .
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

sorry Avijith,

i got this photo from my friend, from a news letter circulated with in a particular group of upasakas. as of now, i dont have the full picture.

i will contact my friend who gave me the news letter, let him try from his circle to get the actual picture. hope bhagawathi will help us in this.
avijit avijit

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

kodaNDamaikShavamakhaNDamishum cha pauShpam chakrAbjapAshasRNikAnchanavamshanALa | vibhrANamaShTavidhabAhubhirarkavarNamdhyAyeddharim madanagopavilAsaveSham ||

this is rajagopala

prasUnabANAmkitamikShuchApam chakrAbjapAshAnkushapanchanaLam | dharam karairaShTabhirarkavarNam shrIkrShNarUpam praNamAmi rAmam

this is for rama worshipped on sriyantra
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

guruvaayupureshvaraashtottaram1.pdf

in the above file we have a Ashtotra sadhanama stotram of Sri Guruvaurappan. but the mantram, aavarana pooja, description of Murthy and padhukam are encoded in stotra format. it will be good if some one decode them.

note : The Mantram of Srividhya Rajagopala is hidden in the strotram. Gopala mantram combined with Maha shodasi. Decode and enjoy with  Sri Rajagopala !
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

guruvaayupureshvaraashtottaram.pdf

for those who dont kno tamil can try to read in Devanagari script.  language should not be a barrier in enjoying him !
Vivek_Chennai Vivek_Chennai

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

Excellent and what a divine painting of Gopala!!! Thank you very much for posting the same!!!
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

Does anyone tried decoding the mantra of srividhya rajagopala ?
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

This post was updated on .
i have one more information here.

As i said earlier there are two variations of gopala sundari mantra. there are two variations of Raja gopala mantra (17 lettered) mixed with panchadasi mantra itself. Each word of gopala mantra prefixed to each koota of panchadasi is one form. the other form being gopala mantra getting suffixed after each koota of panchadasi.
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

here is the whole picture of Sri Gopala Sundari.
thanks to my friend for getting this to me. Guru's anugraham
RAVI RAVI

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
avijit avijit

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

Thank you very much for this picture.
about the mantra of gopalasundari mantra.......the mantra given in mantra mahodadhi is not matching with this format. there is rajagopala mantra prefixed with some beejaksharas. panchadasi and rajagopala mixed format is not there.
if you have this mantra, you can email this to me.
thank you and pranam
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

Dear Avijit,

I dont have your email ID/contact number.
send your contact details to sriramrl@gmail.com letz discus.
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

Sri Krishna blessed me with one slokam on this swaroopam of gopala sundari. let us enjoy him with this slokam.

Srikrishnam kamala-patraksham Divya-aabarana bhooshitham
tripanki lalithaahaaram adhisundhara Mohanam
paakam dhakshina purusham anyas stree roopinam thatha
shankam chakram cha-ankusham cha-pushpabhaanam cha-pankajam
ikshu-chaapam vaenU-vaadhyam-cha thaarayantham pushashtakai:
swetha gandhaanu lupthaangam pushpa vastra thirakujjwalam
sarva kaamaartha sidhyartham Mohanam SriKrishnam aashraye

am not sure about the words of last two lines of slokam. i transliterated from the below tamil version. as am not well versed in sanskrit i could not validate the words. the tamil version has many typo errors. if possible to any one please correct it.

ஸ்ரீ க்ருஷ்ணம் கமலபத்ராட்சம் திவ்ய ஆபரண பூஷிதம் |
த்ரிபங்கி லலிதாகாரம் அதிசுந்தர மோகனம் ||
பாகம் தட்சிணம் புருஜம் அந்யத் ஸ்திரீடூபிணம் ததா |
சங்கம் சக்ரம் சாங்கு சஞ்ச புஷ்ப பாணம் ச பங்கஷம் ||
இட்சீ சாபம் வேணு வாத்யம்ச தாரயந்தம் புஷாஷ்டகை
ஸ்வேத கந்தானு லிப்தாங்கம் புஷ்ப வஸ்த்ர த்ரகுஜ்வலம் ||
ஸர்வ காமார்த்த சித்யர்த்தம் மோஹனம் ஸ்ரீ க்ருஷ்ண
மாஸ்ரயே ||

it is to be noted that worshiping the arthanaareeshwara swaroopa of gopala and sundari will help even divorced couple to reunite! a very powerful swaroopam and mantram.
avijit avijit

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

Most probably lines are ok but i can't understand pushpa vastra. is it pushpa vastra or peetha vastra... yellow dress?
in second line tripanki will be tripankti..... three layers of haram ie neck chains.
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

it is tripanki only.. it is telling about the posture of standing krishna. it is like a girl standing.
normally if u see a girl, she cannot stand in attention for a long time. they can stand in tilted posture. one of the leg will be slightly tilted, then their knee and then the hip. this three tilts is known as tripanki. u can see most of the female deities in standing position will have this posture.
this also explains their soft nature and beauty.

this tripanki posture is not given for any male standing deities. it is only applicable to Rama and krishna idols as per shilpa-shastra.

the "peetha vastra" may be correct. has to check.
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

yesterday i Spoke with a senior upasaka about the pala of doing upasana to gopala sundari. as in many internet sites, it is given that Gopalasundari mantra can reunite couples even after divorce.

he is saying, when the mantra is having Panchadasi/shodasi it should be for spritual growth and not material growth. if you want to reunite with ur spouce there are many other good mantrams to do give good results. they can chant ikya-pathya-suthra-sutham and do homam with it to gain this reunion. using of panchadasi/shodasi mantra for material benefits is not acceptable.

I too agree with his point. It is not that panchadasi/shodasi is not cappable of giving anything in the world, but we should not use them for material benefits. Just wanted to share this in the forum.
yogi yogi

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

Your photos and postings Sriram R, remarkable.
ramkumarn ramkumarn

Re: Sri Gopala Sundari/ Srividhya Raja Gopala.

Truely said Sriram anna...
ललिता एव इदं सर्वं
12