Pancha tattvas

Pydipala Pydipala

Pancha tattvas

I have been through alot of info about pancha tattvas (dakshinacara, vamacara) recently.....Why do they say that sadhana without pancha tattvas is evil magic? What does it mean by evil here? Can a shakti (as in shaktism) should not be worshipped without those? What path  does this pancha tattva sadhana lead to (liberation or stuck in life death cycle)?

I would really appreciate any insights on this. Thank you
RAVI RAVI

Re: Pancha tattvas

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
avijit avijit

Re: Pancha tattvas

Very good topic really. if you are refering to m karas then this is a way. i have experienced vamachara and kaulachara very closely. one clan use tirthanatha title in bengal who are kaulas. this is a very large group mainly started from a renouned scholar Jaganmohan tarkalankar whose dikshaname Purnananda tirthanatha. now his fifth generation is running and very close to me. they actively use sthula pancha m karas...madhya mamsa matsya mudra maithuna. literally speaking in original form but i ssaw the way they deal have positive effect. definitely now after four generation some bad people came and joined but original line really know shastra and really self realized. i can't express property but has to be feel with their company. they are not at all drunkers and attached to other basic instinct but wisely use only for Puja of kalika. but if anybody don't want to go by this way this is also not wrong.
i have experienced with vamacharis in tarapeeth. there morning bath of maa ugratara start with raw wine. no use of water in any proper Puja only wine. five types of fishes offered daily. with at least ten goat sacrifice every day. all homas done in attached cremation ground and no Puja start until one body comes to cremation ground . there also some realized person are there also with some very bad people.
so pancha m karas are not always bad practically wise use of snake venom can save life and 100% oxygen is toxic.
so guru should determine way for sishya.
always starting from Pashyachara but then veerachara or directly divyachara should be determined by guru according to power and karma of sishya.
Pydipala Pydipala

Re: Pancha tattvas

Thank you so much for the information. But I heard somewhere that a pooja without any naivedya or prasad it gives worldly benefits. so my question is What is the difference between "a sadhana where you can meditate and perform pooja internally" and "doing a pooja without pancha tattvas for worldly benefits"?

I am trying to understand the deeper concepts behind this ritual. Please help me in my questions.

Thank you
RAVI RAVI

Re: Pancha tattvas

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Pydipala Pydipala

Re: Pancha tattvas

Hello Raviji,

Thank you in advance for the article you are going to write based on my question.Hope the questions I asked previously will be answered in your article. I will be eagerly waiting to read it.
RAVI RAVI

RAVI RAVI

Re: Pancha tattvas

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
avijit avijit

Re: Pancha tattvas

Thanks for nice article .
in rudrayamala prana vayu playing in ida pingala susumna nadi is refered as fish also . in case of mudra fried grains are generally offered . i saw fruits and rice and  chapati also aas mudra offering. when chakra anusthanam occurs on occasion of new purnabhisekam for new sadhakas generally five patra svikara happen. then first mamsa then matsya then mudra comes. in mudra grains fruits and lastly some sweets also comes with last patra. so here four m s covered. then kaulas show hand mudras and then merge into japa and view siva shakti maithuna in sahastrara. nowadays gross maithuna even between sadhaka couple also not done in bhairavi chakra also. in kali yuga no person is fit enough to practice perfect sthula and sukshma pancha m kara sadhana.
Pydipala Pydipala

Re: Pancha tattvas

Hello Raviji,

Thank you for the nice article you have very well elaborated on the pancha tattvas. But I want to know if the pancha tattvas are to be used in the same order? What will the results be if they are reversed or if we use for example only a few of them? What will be the consequences? If you could please shed some more light on this it will be very greatful.

Thank you
RAVI RAVI

Re: Pancha tattvas

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
yogi yogi

Re: Pancha tattvas

I read in the Devi-rahasya, maithuna that - it is a form of internal havan, where we as purnAhuti, offer seed, with the mantra:

Dharmadharma-havirdipte atmagnau manasa sruca

Sushumnavartmana nityam akshavrittir juhomyaham

Svaha.

To the fire of sushumna and consciousness of the Atman. However, I have not found anywhere information than the practice differs from normal purashcharana (japa,homa, tarpana...). How we can by 5 M, realize the mantra siddhi.
RAVI RAVI

Re: Pancha tattvas

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: Pancha tattvas

This is regarding using of pancha makaras. Actually, these makarasa will be used combine in puja. How? Out of these pancha makaras, four makarasa will be used in patra saadhana.
Kaula = madyam, Dakshina = cow milk, for arghyam
Kaula = mamsam, Dakshina = fruits, etc for naivedya
kaula = matsyam, Dakshina = naagara khandam (ginger) for tarpanas,
kaula = mudra, Dakshina = other sacred items used in patra sadhana.

Kaula = mithunam, Dakshina = no such act. only a suvasini in gross form will be worshipped.

Last one, mithuna worship in kaula is totally material in nature. It is better not to write here about the way how the pooja will be done by using mithuna in view of its secrecy and for other reasons.

In fact there is no concept of using these makaras in order. four will be used combinely and last one will be used after navavarana puja. However, while doing navavarana puja also there is a concept of using mithuna by placing both bhairav and bhairvai on each dala/kona of that particular chakra.

Better to stop here, for me.

yogi yogi

Re: Pancha tattvas

Thanks for the answers and links dear Guruji Ravi.
Respected Dear AUM.Ravi, I think that the subject of 5m, is secret in the fact that it does not understand all, because even if we are going to discuss it openly, who is not ready to understand, all the same, they do not understand.
As to which symbolically, at each point of Sri Yantra, You can find the Yamala of Bhairavi and Bhairava, it is normal for tantra. Almost all yantras you can see shatkonas, they are a symbol of penetration of the lingam in the yoni and etc.
avijit avijit

Re: Pancha tattvas

only possible maithuna in this universe.