Medha Dakshinamurti Guru - self initiation

Madhusudhan Reddy Alla Madhusudhan Reddy Alla

Medha Dakshinamurti Guru - self initiation

Dear Sir, Is it possible to post the procedure to accept the lord Dakshinamurti as Guru and get initiated into mantras. This will help a lot of people especially me. Also if you can give the mantras for Dakshinamurti Japam and puja procedure including do's and don'ts. Also if yantra avarana puja details can be taught or some reliable references can be shared. Namaste, Madhusudhan Hyderabad
-Madhusudhan
RAVI RAVI

Re: Medha Dakshinamurti Guru - self initiation

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
sunita sunita

Re: Medha Dakshinamurti Guru - self initiation

Medha ji,

Thank you for enlightment. I want to chant shodashi gayatri then balamantra in morn, shodashi mantra in afternoon and mahashodahi mantra in night and follow it by shodashi gayatri again. This is how I want to flow in Dhyan but now after 12 years I have found the moment to ask the question that has evolved over years at this moment. I want to keep the same momentum going for next 10 years. For last 15 years I have moved from mantra to mantra and rituals, always for Shiva and Shodasi tripurasundari till this mahashivratri. I want to move to Rudra and Shodashi. Please pluck the weeds out of my sadhna style n provide  direction. Om Tat Sat