Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

sairam01 sairam01

Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

namaste,

Sorry if this post is irrelevant.
I would like to know if there is any vedic/spiritual whatsapp group where we can receive information and learn. If so can you please let me know.

Thank you,
Rupa Rupa

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Namaskarams.
As far as I know it is not there. But we are all disciples of Ravi guruji and regularly visit and follow this site.so we can help each other. My mail id is rupasimhari4@gmail.com. I am initiated into maha shodashi mantra by Ravi guruji. If there is anything you want to discuss you can mail rupasimhadri4@gmail.com. To talk with me Skype id is rupasimhari4. I stay in Mexico .it is 10 and half hours time gap between India and Mexico.all the best .
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
rakeshyadav rakeshyadav

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Respected Guruji
Pranaam
Pls add my name inyour srividyawhatsapp group. My no is 09999138166 -Rakesh yadav Delhi
With best regards
Rakesh yadav

On 3 Oct 2016 09:13, "AUM.Ravi [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all!!!

Srividyaravi is the Whatsapp group created for spiritual posts. You may give your number to add.

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/Any-vedic-spiritual-Whatsapp-group-tp754p771.html
To start a new topic under MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, click here.
NAML
sairam01 sairam01

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Pranams guruji,

Could you kindly please add my number to the group. My name is Srinivas and my whatsapp  number is +14092343717.

Thank you and Pranams
Srinivas

NAML
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Rupa Rupa

Kindly add my my number to srividyaravi whatsapproup

Namaskarams Ravi garu.
                                      Add my number to srividyaravi what's app group for spiritual posts. My number is +521  3310000966.  I stay in Mexico.+521 you should add it is Mexican country code.
Thank you
Rupa.
Sidhu1 Sidhu1

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Burundi pl add my to the group 9866019306
Regards
sidhu1
Sidhu1 Sidhu1

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Sorry typing mistake
Guruji
Pl add my no to whats up group 9866019306
Regards
Sidhu1
sreejithg sreejithg

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Dear Sir,

Kindly add my number +1-858-386-2050 to this group.

Thanks,
Sreejith
ramkumarn ramkumarn

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Hello sir,

Kindly add me. 9840011509.

Thanks,
Ram
ललिता एव इदं सर्वं
ksmoorthy ksmoorthy

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Dear sir,
This is sreenivasa moorthy. Kind add my mob no 8501939267  and confirm.

Thanks and regards
ksmoorthy ksmoorthy

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Sir, As desired I have login into my account and once again I request to register my name and mob no and confirm

Regars

sreenivasa moorthy
ksmoorthy ksmoorthy

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

pl add my name and mob number if u require any infn pl revert . thanks
sanatana suresh sanatana suresh

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Hello Guruji,

Please add my number in the watsapp group, +918050365470

Regards
Suresh
ParamPrem ParamPrem

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Hari Om,

Please, add my number to srividyaravi what's app group for spiritual posts.
My number is: +5551 981424396.

Thanks

priyamvada priyamvada

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

priyamvada priyamvada

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Namaste.
this is priyamvada
please add my number 8217073990 for spiritual posts.
thanks
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

As the quota reached maximum, my number has been deleted. No further additions possible.
Madhusudhan Reddy Alla Madhusudhan Reddy Alla

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Please add me into your group. My contact number is +91 8790755833
-Madhusudhan
12