Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Wicca Wicca

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Hello,
Can somebody add me to the whatsapp group my number is +52 1 55 3041 9927 I am from Mexico.
Nkumar Nkumar

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Namaskar AUM.Ravi Ji,

I messaged you on whats app ji to add me in the spiritual whats app group.

Request to add me in the group if any group is running ...9491066186

Pranam
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

No such group exists now.

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 at 11:28, Nkumar [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Namaskar AUM.Ravi Ji,

I messaged you on whats app ji to add me in the spiritual whats app group.

Request to add me in the group if any group is running ...9491066186

Pranam

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/Any-vedic-spiritual-Whatsapp-group-tp754p1036.html
To unsubscribe from Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?, click here.
NAML

AUM.RAVI
ppisup01 ppisup01

Re: Any vedic/spiritual Whatsapp group?

Hello Ravi garu,

Could you please add me to the Srividyawhatsapp group. My number 508.375.1091.

Thanks so much.

Prem.
12