tell the process

mrinal mrinal

tell the process

tell the process for stoping the sleep and alasya from the sadhana and also to do sadhana on a asana for a long time .Please tell other than yoga .Tell the mantra for sleep stambhan and alasya stambhan from tantra also asana mantra
RAVI RAVI

Re: tell the process

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: tell the process

Raviji, surprising.

In fact, you have dealt this in your navavarana pooja series. Hope you got what I am referring.
Vivek_Chennai Vivek_Chennai

Re: tell the process

Dear Shri Aum.Raviji,

Can you please educate on which part Ravi Sir has referred alasya removal. I believe it will benefit the readers.

Thank You
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: tell the process

Dear Sir,

In fact he has not dealt with alasya removal. I am also not aware of that.

He dealt with nidra removal.

I have intimated him on asana for long sitting and indicated about the nidra removal mantra.

As far as the nidra removal tiraskarini mantra will work. (he dealt in NP series either 3 or 4)

As far as the asana, koormasan will work. I dont know how to draw that koormasana in this message text. That's why I have sent him one mail regarding these two and asked him to post here, if he convince with what I have suggested.

I dont know whether he convinced or not.

Regards,

RAVI RAVI

Re: tell the process

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Vivek_Chennai Vivek_Chennai

Re: tell the process

Dear Sir, So I draw the yantra below the asana where I intend to sit, right?

AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: tell the process

You need not draw yantra. You can draw this asana in water of panchapatra and do prokshana with that water on your aasana on which you sit. This is one procedure.

Secondly, you get it draw on a red cloth and can use it.

But you have to do aasana puja as said by Raviji in NP series. While doing prokshana as said in the first procedure, recite asana mantras as said by Raviji in NP series.

In my opinion it is better to follow first procedure because of its simplicity and flexibility to use wherever we want.
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: tell the process

for Quick Reference to NP series regardng aasana pooja and nidra removal please click here for NP series
RAVI RAVI

Re: tell the process

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
ramkumarn ramkumarn

Re: tell the process

Namaste,

Generally sleep and hunger are considered as a hurdle for a sadhaka. In Valmiki Ramayana, The Great Sage Valmiki states that Vishwamithra Rishi initiated Rama and Lakshmana into "Bala and AthiBala" mantras.

If one has initiation into these, it can be chanted. Else, in Shrividhya the "Annapoorna" and "Ashwarooda" mantras are considered to be the Bala and Athibala. This will surely help in controlling sleep, lazyness and hunger.

One can note that, this these mantras are given along with Bala (as  her anga mantras). The reason which comes to my mind is, since Bala is the entering stage of ShriVidhya, when a sadhaka chants these mantras and attains the desired siddhis, he would be able to continue his Sadhana in a very intense manner which is true for Panchadashi and higher initiations.

Hope this would be some what better explanation.

Thanks,
adiyen
ram
ललिता एव इदं सर्वं
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: tell the process

"Annapurna" mantra is one of the purvanga mantra to Panchadasi and
"Aswaroodha" is one of the uttaranga mantra to Panchadasi.

Aswaroodha mantra is for removing various desires of a sadhaka. This
devata has a reference in Sri Lalita Sahasranamas.

Almost everyone know about Sri Annapurna. Hence no specific reference
is required here.

I have no idea whether these two are referred as Bala and Atibala.

On 5/20/15, ramkumarn [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Namaste,
>
> Generally sleep and hunger are considered as a hurdle for a sadhaka. In
> Valmiki Ramayana, The Great Sage Valmiki states that Vishwamithra Rishi
> initiated Rama and Lakshmana into "Bala and AthiBala" mantras.
>
> If one has initiation into these, it can be chanted. Else, in Shrividhya
> the
> "Annapoorna" and "Ashwarooda" mantras are considered to be the Bala and
> Athibala. This will surely help in controlling sleep, lazyness and hunger.
>
> One can note that, this these mantras are given along with Bala (as  her
> anga mantras). The reason which comes to my mind is, since Bala is the
> entering stage of ShriVidhya, when a sadhaka chants these mantras and
> attains the desired siddhis, he would be able to continue his Sadhana in a
> very intense manner which is true for Panchadashi and higher initiations.
>
> Hope this would be some what better explanation.
>
> Thanks,
> adiyen
> ram
>

> -----
> ललिता एव इदं सर्वं

ramkumarn ramkumarn

Re: tell the process

Yes sorry. Forgot. But in general these mantras help a lot in removing laziness and hunger.
ललिता एव इदं सर्वं
adhyaksh adhyaksh

Re: tell the process

I don't know why you are averse to yoga.

For quicker results, you have to use herbs.

You can try basil leaves. It has got some alasya removal properties.

Taking this daily, has its side effects so this may be used as a short term solution.

Not prescribed for Heart patients on blood thinning agents.

AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: tell the process

To whom your mail is? I am not averse to yoga.

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 2:27 PM, adhyaksh [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't know why you are averse to yoga.

For quicker results, you have to use herbs.

You can try basil leaves. It has got some alasya removal properties.

Taking this daily, has its side effects so this may be used as a short term solution.

Not prescribed for Heart patients on blood thinning agents.

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/tell-the-process-tp171p649.html
To unsubscribe from tell the process, click here.
NAML

adhyaksh adhyaksh

Re: tell the process

No, Mr. Aum Ravi, I have not addressed you, This was addressed to the original querent. I don't know why this was being read as reply to your message. Even the header to my reply says "in reply to this post by mrinal", this is how I intended, executed, and I don't why this is being misread....

Thanks.

harrymallen harrymallen

Re: tell the process

Thanks for discussing this matter. I enjoyed this discussion.