god sarabheswar and ma pratyngira

mrinal mrinal

god sarabheswar and ma pratyngira

Good morning  ,
                     I WANT TO KNOW THAT DO U HAVE BOOK AAKASH BHAIRAV KALP OR SARABH SADHANA BOOK PUBLISHED BY SARASWATI MAHAL LIBARARY,TANJORE OR ANY PUBLICATIONS FROM SOUTH AS MOST OF TEMPLES OF THIS FORM OF SHIV FOUND IN SOUTH .ALSO MA PRATYNGIRA FULL SADHANA PADHITI BOOKS FOUND IN SOUTH. PLEASE HELP REGARDING THIS POST

  REGARD
RAVI RAVI

Re: god sarabheswar and ma pratyngira

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
mrinal mrinal

Re: god sarabheswar and ma pratyngira

no sir they are not available in any books store and publishing house and no sanskrit version are available in the books store .If u know please give store name and contact number

  regard
RAVI RAVI

Re: god sarabheswar and ma pratyngira

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
avijit avijit

Re: god sarabheswar and ma pratyngira

RAVI RAVI

Re: god sarabheswar and ma pratyngira

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
mrinal mrinal

Re: god sarabheswar and ma pratyngira

I HAVE THIS BOOK BUT THIS BOOK REQUIRES CORRECTION .BUT BOOK PUBLISHED BY TANJORE WAS GOOD ONE AS I HEARD BUT IT IS NOT AVAILABLE