different Kilakas, Khadgamalas, Kunjika-stotras

yogi yogi

different Kilakas, Khadgamalas, Kunjika-stotras

Dear friends
I found different Khadgamalas, like Khadgamala of Bhuvaneshvari, Kali, Bagalamukhi and so on,  but they are not all as I understood related with yantras of these Devatas, like it is in case of Shriyantra and Tripurasundary. Then, for what purpose used these Khadgamalas?
I also found Kilakas of Bagalamukhi and Kali, can I use them in Saptashati, with Kavachas of these Devatas instead of Kilaka, Kavacha of DurgA, if I want to read the main text Devi-mahatnya, but
worship to Bagalamukhi or Kali?
I also have Kunjika-stotras of Kali and Bagalamukhi. But I still do not know what requires Kunjika-stotras.
If someone tells me, for these things, I will be very grateful.
sincerely

yogi
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: different Kilakas, Khadgamalas, Kunjika-stotras

Dear Sir,

What is the meaning of khadga mala? Khadga means stotra. Khadga mala means stotra mala. It need not be related to yantras.

Regards,
RAVI RAVI

Re: different Kilakas, Khadgamalas, Kunjika-stotras

Khaḍga means attendants. For each presiding deity, there will be several attendants. After worshiping these khaḍga devata-s, presiding deity is worshiped. Mālā contextually means regular succession or in in orderly manner. Therefore, Khaḍgamālā is different for different deities.

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 9:34 PM, AUM.Ravi [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Sir,

What is the meaning of khadga mala? Khadga means stotra. Khadga mala means stotra mala. It need not be related to yantras.

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/different-Kilakas-Khadgamalas-Kunjika-stotras-tp387p390.html
To start a new topic under MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, click here.
NAML

RAVI
RAVI RAVI