Why worship to the 15 Nitya yogini?

yogi yogi

Why worship to the 15 Nitya yogini?

Pranam dear Guruji Ravi and Shakta-upasakas!

I wanted to ask you. What are the benefits of worshiping to the 15 Nityas? It is particularly interesting when they are worshiped daily. Is it better to worship all of them every day or separately each yogini singular that. If the second embodiment what are its advantages? What is the advantages of first and the second-from of upasana?
RAVI RAVI

Re: Why worship to the 15 Nitya yogini?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
yogi yogi

Re: Why worship to the 15 Nitya yogini?

Pranam

I understand that these yoginis are worshiped at the beginning of Shriyantra puja in a short version, and it may not take much time. But there are some of their sadhana, as in Tantra-raja tantra, where to each puja separately.