West wall appropriate?

sunilz sunilz

West wall appropriate?

I want to hang a poster of Kaali maa in my bedroom. Is it ok if the poster is hung on the west wall? Because it is the only wall in my room with adequate space. All other walls have windows. When I sleep on my bed, my feet point towards west direction only. So would it be inauspicious if the poster is hung on west wall? Plz advice,
RAVI RAVI

Re: West wall appropriate?

When the poster is hung on the western wall, the picture faces East and this is absolutely fine.  Kali is everywhere and and there is nothing wrong if your feet face Kali Devi.
RAVI
RAVI RAVI

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 9:11 PM, sunilz [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I want to hang a poster of Kaali maa in my bedroom. Is it ok if the poster is hung on the west wall? Because it is the only wall in my room with adequate space. All other walls have windows. When I sleep on my bed, my feet point towards west direction only. So would it be inauspicious if the poster is hung on west wall? Plz advice,

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/West-wall-appropriate-tp669.html
To start a new topic under MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, click here.
NAML

RAVI
sunilz sunilz

Re: West wall appropriate?

Ravi Sir, thanks a lot for this helpful advice! :)