Vighnaharta Ganapati

yogi yogi

Vighnaharta Ganapati

I have heard about that form of Ganesha. But unfortunately not found any mantra or sadhana of this aspect. Does anyone know about this Ganapati?
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: Vighnaharta Ganapati

Sir,

Is it vighnahara or Runahara?

Regards,
yogi yogi

Re: Vighnaharta Ganapati

This post was updated on .
Pranam Dear  AUM.Ravi ji

I'm not sure about Runahara, I've heard that Vighnaharta favorable in sadhana to Ugra-devatas like KalI, Pratyangira, Jvalamukhi ets. It's like a for Bagalamukhi favorable Haridra, Uchchhishta for Matangi, etc.

sincerely

yogi yogi

Re: Vighnaharta Ganapati

I think I know the answer, Vighnahartta it is in marathi language, this is Vighneshvara, in Shrividya it could be Kshipra Ganapati.