Tritari Initiation

Atul Chaturvedi Atul Chaturvedi

Tritari Initiation

Aim hreem Shreem,

Ravi Ji,
I have been lurking in dark since the day i was initiated with triyakshri bala mantra. I honestly experienced the spritual as well as physical manifestation of godess...
In my dream i was then initiated with tritari.
Since then l've been searching for the authenticity of tritari initiation, what does it imply, and is dream an authentic source of initiation.

I've been dwindling between bala and tritari since then.

P.S : I'm not so able with sanskrit hence i can't understand scriptures by my own. I seek the light in your wisdom.

Regards.