Telugu Spiritual facebooks to be followed daily to pursue brahma vidya

Rupa Rupa

Telugu Spiritual facebooks to be followed daily to pursue brahma vidya

Namaskaram .the important telugu facebooks to be followed to pursue brahmavidya are
1. Paripoornananda saraswathi Facebook.
2. Samavedam shanmukha sharma Facebook.
3. Chaganti koteswara rao Facebook.
These 3 are the important telugu facebooks which I regularly follow to study brahma vidya.interested devotees can daily go thru these telugu facebooks and get spiritual knowledge.
Coming to my Facebook it is rupa simhadri Facebook. I have already mentioned.

The sri vidya Facebook which i see is soundaryalahari Facebook, it is non profit organization run by guru karunamaya. And our guruji website also I follow to study srividya books.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Rupa.
Sri matre namah.