Tārā Mantra

RAVI RAVI

Tārā Mantra

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
avijit avijit

Re: Tārā Mantra

There are mainly three variations of Tara devi. ugratara, ekajata, neelasaraswati. the mantras also variations of above given mantra. there is famous vidyarajni also of neelasaraswati. but in buddhist vajrayana Tara sadhana is very famous and highly developed. they have 24 variations of Tara . In these variations saraswati, trailokya vijaya etc are included. I don't know if these variations are practically anga vidyas of Tara? or Tara herself? sage vasishtha recovered Tara mahavidya from then mahachina present Tibet. so Tara mahavidya sadhana is called chinachara. please give positive inputs on Tara mahavidya. if any follower of this forum have any relevant information.

avijit avijit

Re: Tārā Mantra

Govind Govind

Re: Tārā Mantra

This post was updated on .
Avijit

Can you let me know the Amnaya krama for Ugra Tara? I searched kamakoti mandali website but cant find it.

Thanks