Suggest me a mantra

Vasudha Vasudha

Suggest me a mantra

Dear raviji,

I desperately need a mantra.

Please suggest me a mantra for my sons education and health. He is depressed.

I practice Sri Vidya mantra daily. I do mantras for all chakras.. I have taken initiation from Santoshji.

Sir, I need mantra for my sons education and his well being. Please,please suggest it to me kindly. My million Pranav to you sir.

Best regards,

Vasudha

Atmavidhya Atmavidhya

Re: Suggest me a mantra

While Ravi Guruji responds, in the interim I recommend recitations (or listening ) of Sri Lalita Sahasranama (twice daily - early morning and evening).

Please ensure performing with Kara and Anga nyasas to make it really effective.

The student will feel the sudden jump in energy levels and positive outlook. I have found this working for many people who struggle with really low-energy/ depression.