Sri chakra navavarana puja learning videos

Rupa Rupa

Sri chakra navavarana puja learning videos

If anyone wants to learn how to do srichakra navavarana puja then go to YouTube and type  navavarana puja by guru amritananda you will get a beautiful learning video of the puja. Watch it regularly you will become familiar with the ritual. There are two more navavarana puja videos by guru karunamaya. Go to google and type srichakra puja by karunamaya on Vimeo. In that video he will explain each mantra and you will know why you are reciting the mantra also .this video is for 3 hours be patient and closely observe and learn puja. Finally there is one more learning video by guru karunamaya in which he teaches us to do srichakra puja with just 2 flowers . Learn mantras you can do the puja in one hour. Finally to listen and learn navavarana puja mantras only then go to google and type lalita kramam.lalita kramam puja is nothing but navavarana puja only.it is divided into 3 parts part1 describes establishing Samanya arghya vidhana and vises arghya vidhana video,part 2 describes lalita 64upachara puja and part3 describes navavarana puja. It's a beautiful opportunity to learn navavarana puja in 3 parts. First learn part1 then part2 ,then learn part3. It will take some time to learn this maha puja.be patient and start learning this puja slowly amma will teach you everything. This is how I learnt navavarana puja. Srividya shastra says at least once a person does navavarana  puja surely amma gives them mukti. Laghu navavarana puja is in manblunder site only you can do that also.  I hope this post helps if anyone is serious about navavarana puja. Thank you.
ramkumarn ramkumarn

Re: Sri chakra navavarana puja learning videos

Namaste!!

Dear Rupa mam,

It is a good thing that you have pointed out these videos and materials. But one should understand that there is something very deep in Navavarna puja which a video or a study material can never ever teach you. The entire puja is not for some time consuming external worship, but for something more. That 'more' can be learnt only from a spiritually evolved Sri Guru and not from videos or materials. actually speaking there are around 11 parts in navavarna puja which is being followed world wide. Am not here to refute the practise of video-taping the process or learning from it. My mere intention is to highlight that these videos can be used a guide only and not as a tutorial for doing navavarna puja. I do agree that everyone starts anew, afresh with little or no knowledge. Surely Ambaa will guide everyone in the quest to attain her. Yet, when we come to know certain things about these sorts of upasana and puja, we should very much be ready to seek a Sri Guru to learn the inner meanings of this puja. Doing a puja for 3 to 4 hours is not a big thing in upasana. Concentrating on the inner self and worshipping is the integral part. Anyways, am yet to watch the video.!!!

Nevertheless, appreciate your efforts for conveying such useful informations to public..

Thanks,
Ram
ललिता एव इदं सर्वं
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: Sri chakra navavarana puja learning videos

You are certainly right, Ramkumarnji.
Maa Rupaji, can you tell those videos belongs to which achara (tradition)?
Navavarana puja will differ from tradition to tradition and also as per guru parampara. Inner meaning of mantra is different from inner meaning of kriya vidhana.
Srichakra navavarana puja (SNP) is part of Srividyopasana. In SNP we have to recite so many other mantras which are to be necessarily learnt from a Guruji. SNP cannot be practiced alone instead it should be practiced in the presence of Sri Guru several times. Sorry to say, it is not a video game to practice by operating some keys.
Hope you are well versed with different traditions of Srividya.
Sri V.Raviji has written full version of SNP apart from short version. You may find that book in this blog.

Thank you
AUM.Ravi
Rupa Rupa

Re: Sri chakra navavarana puja learning videos

Thank you for your response of navavarana puja topic. The puja vidhana belongs to the great kaula sampradaya. The guruji is peetadhipathi of devipuram rajarajeswari peetam , vishakapatnam ,Andhra Pradesh. Actually guruji has expired last year. But he made videos of Sri vidya upasana like how to draw srichakra ,lalita upasana, Varahi upasana ,syama upasana  , ganapati upasana ,bala upasana etc.you can find them all in you tube devipuram videos.they are very good. Guruji did great efforts in bringing Sri vidya tradition to everyone. It is not always possible to go to guruji .these videos help those who are interested. I got benefited from all the devipuram videos .i regularly draw srichakra  in my house and do navavarana puja .for several months I have gone thru those videos. Amritananda guruji is a great master ,go through them you also might like them. It's a great blessing to do srividya sadhana whether it is in external form of worship or internal form of worship. I am ritualistic person and greatly love to do both external and internal form of worship.may guruji and amma bless you. Thank you.
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: Sri chakra navavarana puja learning videos

Dear Rupaji,

I belongs to Vishakhapatnam. I know Devipuram well and also their rituals but I am not Kaulachari. I belongs to Vedikachara. Anyhow thank you for your contribution.
soudear soudear

Re: Sri chakra navavarana puja learning videos

Sri Guru sarvvakaaranabhootha Sakthi:

Dear Rupa Ma'm,

I have seen the videos in Youtube. For me, its a little difficult to follow the pronunciation.  and I sincerely want to do the job without  mistakes.  Mantras are Chhando baddha :,  I understand.

Can I have the text of the whole matter in print , pl.

I am an Upasaka of Sri Vidya.  My Guruji has already asked me to prepare for the SNP but I may not be able to make it with him.

Surely he knows this. I shall have his  blessings    if I chose to do it alone with helps similar to one you do now.

Rupa Rupa

Re: Sri chakra navavarana puja learning videos

Namaskarams.
                      I am very happy that you are trying to learn navavarana puja. The text and audio file of the puja is available in you tube in 3 parts . They are lalita kramam part1, lalita kramam part2 and lalita kramam part 3. You can write down the text of the puja by seeing those files either in English or Telugu.keep the audio in mute and write down puja in a book by pausing and playing the file when you are writing.iam Telugu person I wrote the Telugu text by seeing those files in a book. After you complete writing the text you can listen and practice mantra ucharana with the help of those files. I stay in Mexico .i am house wife. I don't go outside much. Instead of searching for pdf files for printing I made use of those videos for writing down the puja. Have lot of patience .listen to mantras and practice them along with the video before attempting the puja. Once you are ok with mantras and procedure you can start attempting the puja on every pournami.it takes 1 and half hours to do that puja.so attempt it once a month during pournami or amavasya. I do in pournami.for every day puja man blunder Ravi guruji has recently published most simplified version of navavarana puja. You can take a print of that puja for doing daily puja it takes 35 minutes if you know khadgamala stotram .otherwise in 40 minutes you can finish puja. Even that puja also I wrote down in a book. I maintain a big notebook for my srividya sadhana. Everything I write in that book only. Daily puja first you write down or take a print as dasara navaratri is coming you can do it daily  for 10 days . Slowly you can prepare for bigger version of navavarana puja.my mail id is rupasimhadri4@gmail.com. If you want to talk with me let me know.my skype Id is rupasimhari4. It is 10 and half hours time gap between Mexico and India.Next week only navaratri starts first learn smaller puja .then go for bigger one. All the best .you don't need hundreds of flowers for daily puja .here I get few hibiscus flowers and few chamanthi flowers.I manage the puja with them only.may Amma shower her immense blessings on you and your family.navavarana puja is the puja for life time.so one time you have the material ready you can do it regularly.it is very important in srividya and not everyone can do it only the chosen upasakas will be able to do it with Amma grace.

Rupa Rupa

Re: Sri chakra navavarana puja learning videos

Namaskarams.
                        If you want I will teach you both simplified and bigger navavarana puja through Skype.i will first teach you the smaller navavarana puja as navaratri is approaching first you learn that.once your material is ready I will teach you the bigger navavarana puja. I can teach you during weekdays only. After I finish my puja and breakfast I will be free only.i am a house wife. I will help you learn the puja.i will teach you the mantra pronunciations and how to do puja daily.through Skype I will teach you.soon you will do it on your own and be happy.my mail id is rupasimhadri4@gmail.com, Skype id is rupasimhari4. I stay in Mexico. It is 10 and half hours time gap between India and Mexico. If you are interested we can plan the timings.
rakeshyadav rakeshyadav

Re: Sri chakra navavarana puja learning videos

Rupaji
Pranaam
Thanks for confirmation Surely i would like to learn from you Can you let me know the IST when you are able to teach alongwith days so that i can plan accordingly
With best regards
Rakesh yadav

On 27 Sep 2016 21:22, "Rupa [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Namaskarams.
                        If you want I will teach you both simplified and bigger navavarana puja through Skype.i will first teach you the smaller navavarana puja as navaratri is approaching first you learn that.once your material is ready I will teach you the bigger navavarana puja. I can teach you during weekdays only. After I finish my puja and breakfast I will be free only.i am a house wife. I will help you learn the puja.i will teach you the mantra pronunciations and how to do puja daily.through Skype I will teach you.soon you will do it on your own and be happy.my mail id is [hidden email], Skype id is rupasimhari4. I stay in Mexico. It is 10 and half hours time gap between India and Mexico. If you are interested we can plan the timings.

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/Sri-chakra-navavarana-puja-learning-videos-tp726p756.html
To start a new topic under MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, click here.
NAML
omprakash omprakash

Re: Sri chakra navavarana puja learning videos

Shri Gurubhyo Namaha
Sir can i have shri chakra puja in small short form
 Please provide link or suggest puja book.

Thanks and Regards
Krishna Krishna

Re: Sri chakra navavarana puja learning videos

The pūja is detailed on the Manblunder website and Shri Ravi guruji's book also. You may look at the same. There are also various other books available in different languages that you may be able to procure. As mentioned previously by Shri Aum Ravi ji, an initiation to this practice is required and should not be performed without an active instruction from one's Śrī guru. But if you still wish to do so, then you may choose the book author himself/herself as the guru and pray to the Divine Mother for further guidance and proceed. It is always best to seek and find a proper guru for practicing these higher level Vidyas.