Sri Chakra - Meru

vaikunt vaikunt

Sri Chakra - Meru

I read contradictory information online.

Can you please guide me on this. Can I have a Sri Chakra (Meru) in the house, and can I do regular abhishekam/pooja/archana to it using kumkum, reciting Khadgamala?

What size of Sri Chakra is allowed in the house and what are the do's and don'ts?

Thank You
Rupa Rupa

Re: Sri Chakra - Meru

Namaskaram Vaikunt. I am happy to see your message. Generally they say amma chooses the house where she wants to reside. Amma wants to reside in your house that's why you got desire to buy srichakra. You don't choose srividya ,srividya chooses you. Depending on how much you love kamakshi amma you can keep a good yantra. In our houses they say the size of idols should not be more than size of house owners fist size. Say like 3 inches. But I didnot like merus of smaller sizes. The triangles in the meru were improper and merus in many stores was not satisfactory. So I searched in net and finally came to know devipuram from vishakapatnam,Andhra Pradesh has a manufacturing section that manufactures meru yantras of silver, bronze and panchaloha etc. at that time I stayed in Bangalore and asked if they can send meru to my place. Luckily there was a doctor who takes care of selling merus in Bangalore ,he was a devotee of amma. Every month they transfer merus to Bangalore to that doctor and I bought it from him.he will send money from blare to devipuram. In Hyderabad also they have someone who takes care of meru transactions. It was 12500 my meru ,super perfect meru of 5 inch by 5 inch by 3 inches. I enquired the peetham whether we can keep 5 inch meru in a house .they said why not, when Devi wants to come to your house,who are you to stop her. I jumped out of joy like I won 1000 crore  lottery. Am so happy. But actually vaikunt kanchipuram merus are also very beautiful. Kanchipuram is a moksha ksetram. You can keep 1 day leave to office and run to kanchipuram ,in the temple also they sell beautiful idols of kamakshi and meru.outside temple also you have stores that sell merus of different sizes. If you can afford buy a good size meru than a micro small size meru. You can do regular abhisekam if not Friday or pournami or amavasya abhisekam, decorate beautifully with flowers,prepare some naivedyam. If you don't have time you always have khadgamala stotram ,when you have time chant lalita sahasranamam. If you are more interested in Devi worship take mantra initiation from our man blunder Ravi guruji. He will guide you further.  It's only one yantra you will be buying ,buy a wonderful size yantra, buy a meru for lifetime. Donot be a miser .spend good amount for god.Generations together your children ,their children like that everyone in your family hierarchy should worship your beautiful yantra. When you become old pass it on to your children and give them responsibility of worshipping sriyantra. All your family generations will have blessings of Devi. make your house amma temple. Don't think about what others will say and think, we love Devi ,we keep meru and worship with dedication. So vaikunt run to kanchipuram ,seek kamakshi amma blessings and buy sri meru. All the best. Sri matre Namah.
vaikunt vaikunt

Re: Sri Chakra - Meru

Namaste Rupa ji -- Thank you for your response. Very kind of you.

I already have a small Sri Chakra at home, 5inch by 5 inch, I guess. This was given to me by a Siddhar earlier this year. I have been doing pooja/abhishekam/archanai using Kumkum and reciting Khadgamala.

I received deeksha for Sri Bala, and Panchadasi from Sri Rajagopal Swamigal, of Nanganallur Raja Rajeshwari Temple/Ashram. Very nice story that I would like to share.

I have been attracted to Raja Rajeshwari since my childhood. The yearning for her increased in the last 12-16 months. I frequent the Raja Rajeshwari temple in Nanganallur. On one of the days, I had a scheduled flight to US, and I went to the temple in the evening to pray, before I left to the airport. On the way out, I saw Sri Rajagopal Swamigal sitting outside (very rare). He saw me, asked me to come. I sat next to HIS feet. I was talking to him, and told him during the conversation that I have been reciting Lalitha Sahasranamam every day. He asked me, if he has given me deeksha yet. I said No, not yet. He said OK, come tomorrow, I will give you deeksha. I told him, I am on my way to the US, and will come back and meet him. I went back to him couple weeks later, and he gave me deeksha to Sri Bala first and a week later to Panchadasi. This was Aug last year. I have been meditating and chanting everyday.

In the last few months, I came across Sri. Ravi ji's Khadgamala archana, and after I received my Sri Chakra, I have been doing that pooja. My guru has blessed me now, to learn Navavarna Pooja. I haven't learnt it, that is the next step in the process.

Hope this clarifies.
Ninad Ninad

Re: Sri Chakra - Meru

Hello,
Thank you for information. May I get mobile no or contact details for getting devipuram sri yantra?
Ninad Ninad

Re: Sri Chakra - Meru

Just to update....The devipuram sri yantra can be ordered on email and can be received by courier. Its unique as its in the form of shakti panchayatan. Did its sthapana according to instructions by my guruji.