Site Publishing Your Mantras Raviji

Manish Manish

Site Publishing Your Mantras Raviji

This post was updated on .
Dear Raviji,

This site is copying entirely your mantras given here without your permission and not even mentioning the source also.

http://vedicgoddess.weebly.com/joy-ma-blog.html
RAVI RAVI

Re: Site Publishing Your Mantras Raviji

This is very sad. At least they should have courtesy to mention our site name. There are many such sites copying various articles. At least they should refer to the original article. Thank you for this information and I will write to them.
RAVI
Manish Manish

Re: Site Publishing Your Mantras Raviji

Yes Ravi,they do not even recognize your hard work of providing these Mantras.Many of your work is on some facebook pages also.
RAVI RAVI

Re: Site Publishing Your Mantras Raviji

Some one also mailed me on this. I feel sorry for those who copy my articles.
RAVI
Manish Manish

Re: Site Publishing Your Mantras Raviji

Look  what they posted on their blog http://vedicgoddess.weebly.com/joy-ma-blog.html

"please respect Universal Copyright Laws and please do not publish them in magazines or books. "

They are copying everything from your site and have no courtesy to mention your site name,but they ask people not to copy from their site as per Universal Copyright Laws  !
RAVI RAVI

Re: Site Publishing Your Mantras Raviji

This is the world in which we live. How can move forward spiritually? Someone told me that for two days of yoga class, each five hours duration (total 10 hours), charge is US$.1000/- Apart from this someone else wrote to me  saying that a guru wants INR. 200,000/- for imparting Bala mantra. Very sad state of affairs. If any one sells mantras and spiritual teachings, both the learner and the teacher accrue worst karmas. But who will listen to all this? Let us do our duty and the rest is left to God to decide.

Thank you very much for so keenly noticing and informing me.
RAVI