Simplified navavarana puja or sri chakra Laghu navavarana puja audio file.

Rupa Rupa

Simplified navavarana puja or sri chakra Laghu navavarana puja audio file.

Namaskarams.
                       For the benefit of amma devotees I have prepared audio file of simplified navavarana puja or sri chakra Laghu nava avarana  puja. This is the shortest version of navavarana puja as far as I have seen. You can do this puja in 40 minutes.man blunder plus Ravi guruji has recently published this as per the request of several devotees. For those who want to do this laghu puja you can take print out from man blunder plus website or you can write it down in a book. For those who want to pronounce the mantras correctly and learn the puja mantras I have created the audio file for this puja. You can listen it once or twice and follow the text and then can attempt this puja. If you cannot pronounce the mantras you can play this audio file and do the puja. My name is Rupa.am disciple of man blunder plus Ravi guruji.i have been practicing this puja since the day guruji published it in the website. As dasara navaratri is coming I prepared this so that everybody can do the puja and get amma blessings.those who are interested to learn and do this puja contact me at rupasimhadri4@gmail.com and give me your mail address. I will surely send this puja audio file to you without fail.happy dasara navaratri to every body.all the best with your srividya sadhana.
Sri matre namaha.
rakeshyadav rakeshyadav

Re: Simplified navavarana puja or sri chakra Laghu navavarana puja audio file.

Respected Rupaji
Pranaam
Pls sendme the audio file prepared by yourself.
With best regards
Rakesh yadav

On 30 Sep 2016 21:36, "Rupa [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Namaskarams.
                       For the benefit of amma devotees I have prepared audio file of simplified navavarana puja or sri chakra Laghu nava avarana  puja. This is the shortest version of navavarana puja as far as I have seen. You can do this puja in 40 minutes.man blunder plus Ravi guruji has recently published this as per the request of several devotees. For those who want to do this laghu puja you can take print out from man blunder plus website or you can write it down in a book. For those who want to pronounce the mantras correctly and learn the puja mantras I have created the audio file for this puja. You can listen it once or twice and follow the text and then can attempt this puja. If you cannot pronounce the mantras you can play this audio file and do the puja. My name is Rupa.am disciple of man blunder plus Ravi guruji.i have been practicing this puja since the day guruji published it in the website. As dasara navaratri is coming I prepared this so that everybody can do the puja and get amma blessings.those who are interested to learn and do this puja contact me at [hidden email] and give me your mail address. I will surely send this puja audio file to you without fail.happy dasara navaratri to every body.all the best with your srividya sadhana.
Sri matre namaha.

To start a new topic under MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, click here.
NAML