Self realization Through Duality

Govind Govind

Self realization Through Duality

Sir

Good day, Manblunder is really Precious and i thank you for the service you are doing for mankind.

One query.Vedas and Upanishads speak about Brahman as duality based.For (Eg) aham brahmāsmi,tat tvam asi . Is Self Realization possible if we follow Duality?

There are lot of scriptures and many use different terminology creating confusions for ordinary people.

Im in impression that Self-realizaton is possible through Duality but next state (liberation) can be attained through Non-Duality only.

Can you confirm if my understanding is correct.
RAVI RAVI

Re: Self realization Through Duality

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Govind Govind

Re: Self realization Through Duality

Thanks for response sir. This is very good explanation.