Sadguru and your problems

Kumar Kumar

Sadguru and your problems

Can one discuss about one's personal problems with his/her Sadguru [Diksha Guru] and ask for guidance? Or is it only the spiritual guidance that will sought and given by a Sadguru. On the other hand a Sadguru says I am your mother and also a friend, philosopher and guide. One obviously unchests everything with his mother or a friend.

In which case it is not wrong to discuss one's problems with Sadguru- I believe?

Any answers? Any experience..
RAVI RAVI

Re: Sadguru and your problems

A true Guru is more than father and mother. You can surely discuss personal problems with your Guru without any hesitation.
RAVI
Kumar Kumar

Re: Sadguru and your problems

Dear Ravi Sir

But what do I do when Sadguru says I am only to guide you in your spiritual path. Your worldly matters such as career, finance or any physical discomfort is all not  my prerogative and so dont approach me...  how does one deal with that.
RAVI RAVI

Re: Sadguru and your problems

A sadguru will not interfere in your karmic account. At the most he can suggest some remedies. They will work only if your karmic account permits. But he will give you the appropriate remedy and if this does not work, you have to undergo your karma and there is no escape from karma except to experience it.
RAVI