SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) – PART II

AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) – PART II

O sadhaka! Don’t demotivated because of such maya. In fact you have blessings of Amma. She is appearing you as Rajo and Tamo guna. Confused? No, there is no confusion. All Gunas are Amma only. She will give whatever you want. You have rajo/tamo guna desires in your mind. If you accept or not accept this is true. A mother knows her children well. So she is appearing you like that. You may tempt to ask if She is all Gunas then why should I do sadhana? Why shouldn’t enjoy Rajo/Tamo. This is a very important aspect to deal. By seeing Her children dwelling in rajo/tamo activities she weep, she cry for pitiful situation of Her children. Oh! My children why you attract to them? That is not your abode. Your abode is sudha tattwa. This sudha tattwa is known as Sada Siva. You cannot reach your father unless you leave your rajas. As long as you dwell in rajas you will have to take birth and death again and again. Whatever the ananda you get through rajas is temporary. You want permanent money, keerhi (fame), wealth etc but why not permanent ananda? If you once taste the permanent ananda you will never look for temporary ananda again. So wake up and move towards your parents from your enemies. But as children, generally, we never heed to our mother. We always take light of mothers words. Please mother! Leave me this time I will watch TV, will go to movie etc we say and convince her and move in our path. Mother who knows only love will watch us pitifully and helplessly. But if we commit any wrong or mistake father will enter and punish us. For that punishment also we show our anger and helplessness on our mother. Isn’t it? This is a simple example for love of Amma. Dear reader, examine yourself carefully. You know all these. Once upon a time you have this war in your mind. This war is nothing but Mahisasura war. As I said earlier, mahisasura is replica of rajo guna. He has influence on your manas. Your budhi will fight with him but natuarally manas only will win over budhi. That is your manas will dominate you to dwell in rajo guna. This is the meaning of devatas losing war to mahisasura. Then what to do? You have to take help of Amma who is sattwa guna pradayini. O! Maa… Save me. I am unable to win this mahisasura. Show me a way to reach you. I want to get rid of this temporary materialistic world. This is ‘Bija’ i.e.vichara bija. This is very important step in sadhana. This bija should be sowed and developed through ‘vichara’.
Every spiritual guru say do sadhana. How to do that sadhana? What for sadhana is? Will it take you to God? Here I would like to assert that “there is no God”. Are you surprised? Yes I repeat it again “there is no God”. Then what for I should do sadhana. I should do sadhana to know the fact that there is no ‘separate’ God.  Don’t come to the conclusion I am mad. (this writer). Yes, there is no separate God, I myself is God i.e. Aham Brahmasmi. To know the fact that you are God, your chitta should be cleansed. Chitta cleansing is removing of your rajo/tamo guna maalinyas (doshas). This is not that much simple. Very difficult to clean your chitta. This process of cleaning is sadhana. As all of you know, sadhana is two types. One is “Bahiryaga” second is “Antaryaga”. Now days it has become a fashion to do dhyana/meditation by sitting on an asana and closing eyes. People feel great and publicize that they did dhyana for several hours, they experienced a big light in dhyana, god has appeared in front of them etc… All these are nothing but vanity. This is real mad. They fell in tamo/rajo web without noticing by them. They open a meditation centre or create spiritual websites (some will open both) and start teaching meditation. People will run for them and lose their well hard earned money, valuable time etc…. But still they feel they are doing a great sadhana. This is maya. Cheating oneself. Please remember spirituality is not for money. Especially Brahma vidya. You may tend to ask me or argue with me about guru dakshina. In earlier days gurudakshina was for running the ashrama but not for increasing the wealth of guru. That too, those ashramas were for studying apara vidyas (i.e.bhukti vidyas) like veda pathana, war theories, science, social/political studies etc… but not for Brahma vidya. You never found an ashram for Brahma vidya in ancient days but you can find so many centers now days. Srividya is Brahma vidya.
Then what actual sadhana is?
To be continued……