SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) - PART 42 (CONCLUSION) - By Bhuvananandanatha

AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) - PART 42 (CONCLUSION) - By Bhuvananandanatha

Chanchal was on visesha deeksha on Devi Navarathri. He is performing NP on all these days. He did remember what Guruji told on his purna deeksha day. He wanted to know the reason for that. He wanted to meet guruji on dasami (Dasara festival day). Navami puja completed. Chanchal tired very much. It was night nine. Chanchal was taking rest. At that time, he got a phone call from Purna asking him to come to Ashram immediately. Chanchal rushed to ashram in rumpus. He was sensing something wrong. By the time he reached ashram, Purna and Lalithanandanatha were there. Guruji was near to Srichakra. He was smiling. Guruma was there with fresh face. She seemed to have head bath at that time. He looked at Chanchal and called him to sit near him. Then guruji looked at Purna and
Lalithanandanatha. They understood guruji’s intention and left the place.

Guruji: Dear son, that day you asked me why you could not get darshan above ajna chakra. Did you remember?

Chanchal: Yes guruji. That is eating my mind. Please let me know the reason.

Guruji: That is because of your kaama vikaras in this life. You have to take one more birth to get the salvation. Your next birth will be a high-class one, spiritually. Had you been developed extra marital connection, it could have been seven more births to you. Srimata saved you in this respect. It is very difficult to escape arishadvargas. A proper guru lineage is important to save disciples from these aspects. Fortunately, we are in such a guru lineage. Therefore, take care of your future and do sadhana well. Now I will pass on some of my energy to you. You will not get this opportunity again. Use this energy for
dharma kaaryas (activities). Do not use it for your personal advantages and adharma kaaryas. Then Guruji hugged Chanchal. Chanchal felt flowing of his blood from head to toe. Chanchal became Achanchal. Then Guruji revealed the secrets of Mahayoga samaya prakriya also.

Guruji continued, see son, I gave you Srividya and blessed for Mahavidya. Third important vidya is Atma vidya. No one can tell/give this vidya. Anyone can learn this vidya through sadhana with the help of Srividya and Mahavidya. I have shown you the path. It is your responsibility to perform the journey in
this path.

Guruji asked him whether he could stay or prefer to go home. Chanchal was tired so much. First time he was on visesha deeksha for devi Navaratri. He wanted to take rest. His body and mind are probing him for long sleep. So, he opted to go home. He conveyed the same to Guruji. Guruji smiled and approved his option. Chanchal left the ashram. Both Purna and Lalitanandanatha entered puja room after he left the ashram. While going home, Chanchal thought, “I am very much fortunate. Guruji, gave me his
penance power (tapah phala) to me. I should utilize it properly”.

Chanchal was in deep sleep. Suddenly he dreamt two bright stars moving in the sky (aakasa). He was looking at them surprisingly. After sometime, they disappear. In that dream itself he felt it as a good
sign.

Next day morning, while Chanchal preparing for daily puja, his phone rang again. That was Purna. He informed Chanchal that both Guruji and Guruma were no more. They got siddhi. Chanchal fell down listening this. After sometime, he recovered and rushed to aashram. Purna was performing last rites to
both Guruji and Guruma in one corner of ashram. Chanchal saw an aperture on both Guruji and Guruma sahasrara. There were no feelings in either Purna or Lalithanandanatha. Both were normal. They
understood guruji well. Other disciples were crying. Chanchal does not know what happened that night after he left the aashram. He does not know what aadesh (commands) Guruji gave to Purna and
Lalithanandanatha. He felt sad for not staying in aashram last night.

Purna lit the sacred fire to the holy bodies of both Guru and Gurumaa. At the time of kapala moksha, to the surprise of all presented over there, an image as Srimata appeared in that fire and disappeared.
Some people recorded that in their cell phones.

Chanchal could not control his emotions anymore further. He shouted

             “Will you comeback Guruji?”
Prashant Prashant

Re: SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) - PART 42 (CONCLUSION) - By Bhuvananandanatha

Please accept my bhava purna namaskara... SriMatha's grace, we got opportunity to know a sadhakas journey and how important our samskaras and association of guru plays a role in this journey.

On Aug 29, 2017 9:25 AM, "AUM.Ravi [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

To start a new topic under MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, click here.
NAML
phaniiitd@gmail.com phaniiitd@gmail.com

Re: SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) - PART 42 (CONCLUSION) - By Bhuvananandanatha

Chanchal is blessed to have such a guru. Unfortunate that every good thing has to end in this world. The waiting for the next episode was always good. We are now deprived of that good feeling.