SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) – PART 24 - By Bhuvananandanatha

AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) – PART 24 - By Bhuvananandanatha

This post was updated on .
Guruji: Worshipping a deity without an image is Samaya. As I said earlier either in kaula or Dakshina there will be an image to that we do puja. This is called bahiryaga. Stage of antaryaga is Samaya. Please note that whatever the rules and regulations apply to bahiryaga will not be applicable to antaryaga. At the same time, it is important to observe that without proficient in bahiryaga a sadhaka cannot perform
antaryaga. Hence, to reach to antaryaga stage one should perform bahiryaga. Without knowing this simple logic, people now a days say bahiryaga is not required to do sadhana. This is not correct. Sadhana
means both bahiryaga and antaryaga. In bahiryaga there will be a mantra, yantra and tantra. In antaryaga there is no mantra, yantra or tantra. Only Ananda state. You will experience this once you progress spiritually. You may refer me Shri Bhagawan Raman Maharshi who did antaryaga only. Pleasekeep in mind that he was a siddha purusha who has done lot of sadhana in his previous births. That purva samskara followed in this birth.In case of Kaula worship you can have darshan of Srimata. She will appear in front of you and talk to
you. Yes, no doubt about it. If you ask her, she will clear all your doubts also. However, in case of Dakshina or Samaya this opportunity will not be there. There would be no deity darshan directly.
You may tend to ask me if that is the case why we do not follow kaula so that we can have darshan of Srimata in waking state. Here is the main crux. The main difference is that in case of Dakshina or Samaya the sadhaka will become deity himself. He will become embodiment of Srimata. If sadhaka
himself is Srimata how Srimata will appear “separately ‘’ in front of you? Can you see your own eye? This is advaita sthiti and that is dvaita sthiti. This is the main difference between kaula and samaya.

Chanchal became spell bound for some time. After few seconds, he asked….

Chanchal: Guruji, what you said is hundred percent correct. Then why people attract to kaula worship more?

Guruji: This is maya. As I told you earlier, kaula is great achara. Only prerequisite is strong mind required. If you have wavering mind, you will drown into those puja methods and fall down both spiritually and socially. There are certain rules about kaula puja. Without knowing this, practicing kaula is very dangerous.

Chanchal: Guruji, can I know these methods?
Guruji: Certainly. I will let you know only theory but no practical. We belong to Dakshinachara. As a Srividya practitioner, you should have minimum knowledge on basic concepts of all acharas. That’s why I
will tell you some basic concepts.

Guruji told him some methods of Srichakra worship as per kaula. While listening this, Chanchal’s mind became blank and developed amorous thoughts. Somehow, he managed attention to Guruji’s words. Then Guruji told him this is the time for you to learn about Srichakra and its worship i.e. Srichakra Navavarana Puja
(SNP). We learn SNP as per Dakshinachara. From this time onwards, you have to spend more time with me. From next week, you plan your visit accordingly. Guruji concluded his session.

While going back home, Chanchal could not resist his physical desire. He never experienced that much of sexual desire earlier even during his teenage. He thought to enjoy any woman at that time. Somehow,
he managed to control himself. His mind is proposing him to have immediate physical intimacy. He thought, “It will take to reach home atleast one more hour. I cannot resist myself anymore. What to do now?
Why I am getting this much of amorous thoughts at this time? Is it right to get like that especially after having guruji’s class? Am I committing any sin? He was observing women passing on the road while thinking like this. He found all women are gorgeous. He answered himself “No I should not think like that. I should go home as early as possible. My beautiful wife Aakarsha will be there”. To increase his foes further, he found traffic jam due to some accident. He whispered “Shit” and took another route. This alternative
road is little long and will take half an hour extra to reach home. While passing on alternate road he found a middle-aged woman standing alone near a bus stop. He thought of asking her to give lift in his
car. He dropped that idea because of fear. His thoughts continued…”Am I that much weak as far as woman is concerned. Is it right to have thoughts like that? Will I be punished? Having sex with another woman is wrong. I know this but I could not control myself at this moment. Why it is happening to me like this? I never experienced this type of situation earlier. What to do now? It is better to reach home fast.” Finally, he reached home in these thoughts.
While entering home he found Moha playing in their bedroom and Akarsha was cleaning floors. He opened his laptop and gave it to Moha asking her to play some video games.

Moha asked him….

Moha: Papa, you never give me your laptop. Why you are giving me today?

Chanchal: You asked me several times but I denied. I thought of your request and I wanted to give you today on one condition. You should play in our drawing room instead of here.

Moha: Why is it so? Why don’t I play here?

Chanchal: Because laptop video will be very interesting if you play in drawing room.

Moha: Oh…Papa. Thank you. I start now itself.

Her age is not enough to understand the computer and its working. She ran into their drawing room with great enthusiasm.

Chanchal called Aakarsha loudly. She came after a while by rubbing sweating on her skin. He grabbed her so fast on to the bed.

That was evening around six. That time is banned for physical intimacy.

To be continued….
soudear soudear

Re: SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) – PART 24 - By Bhuvananandanatha

Dear Raviji,

Pardon me.  But I should say , Sir,  please avoid opening your mind further.  The thoughts, whether that is your own personal thoughts or that of  Chanchal, its getting dirty.  Disgusting thoughts.

Social etiquette demands us to keep some matters private- close to our chest.    Not in public,  like this.   Plan an accident for Chanchal  sooner and  remove the character from your Thoughts.
Meenakshi Meenakshi

Re: SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) – PART 24 - By Bhuvananandanatha

I think chanchal represent might be Mind

Sent from my HTC

Pardon me.  But I should say , Sir,  please avoid opening your mind further.  The thoughts, whether that is your own personal thoughts or that of  Chanchal, its getting dirty.  Disgusting thoughts.

Social etiquette demands us to keep some matters private- close to our chest.    Not in public,  like this.   Plan an accident for Chanchal  sooner and  remove the character from your Thoughts.

To start a new topic under MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, email ml+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, click here.
NAML
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) – PART 24 - By Bhuvananandanatha

Srividya is not a normal Vidya. I know the implications but trying to give correct picture. Anyhow you wait for the next part and see how Chanchals life turns. Don't worry.

On Jul 15, 2017 6:22 PM, "soudear [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Raviji,

Pardon me.  But I should say , Sir,  please avoid opening your mind further.  The thoughts, whether that is your own personal thoughts or that of  Chanchal, its getting dirty.  Disgusting thoughts.

Social etiquette demands us to keep some matters private- close to our chest.    Not in public,  like this.   Plan an accident for Chanchal  sooner and  remove the character from your Thoughts.

To unsubscribe from SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) – PART 24 - By Bhuvananandanatha, click here.
NAML
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) – PART 24 - By Bhuvananandanatha

These are not my thoughts. Neither my story. It's about a normal person who became a yogi. Chanchal will become Achanchal surely. Readers may refer introduction parts for clarity. Implications of misunderstood kaula concepts unloaded in recent parts. This achara will not be discussed in detail because I am not a kaulachari. Requirement of kaula topic is necessary to understand the difficulties to be faced in sadhana way. More clarity will come in next part which has been written before your objection. Will be posted soon.  How chanchal developed spiritually in Dakshinachara method and Samayachara concepts will come now onwards.
Because of this fear only I stopped writing this series but because of some requests I started it again.
Hope there is no scope for misunderstanding.

On Jul 15, 2017 6:37 PM, "Meenakshi [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think chanchal represent might be Mind

Sent from my HTC

NAML
Sheela Sheela

Re: SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) – PART 24 - By Bhuvananandanatha

I do not think that he is writing out of his mind. According to me, he has not yet touched the critical point. In the name of Tantra, many innocent people are being cheated. Someone has to point out the grave situations that exist in our society. He has not written anything that is disgusting. Some one has to make every one realise what is right and what is wrong. To prove this point, such writings are necessary. It all depends upon our minds and how we look at these writings. Poison should be explained why it is poison. Only then, people will not touch the poison. This series explains everything beautifully and talking about sex is not a great sin.

Raviji, please do not get disheartened by this observation. Probably it is his view. Everyone is entitled to his or her view. Please continue to enlighten us on this subject, as this subject is discombobulating.
RAVI RAVI

Re: SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) – PART 24 - By Bhuvananandanatha

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
phaniiitd@gmail.com phaniiitd@gmail.com

Re: SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) – PART 24 - By Bhuvananandanatha

Sir,
Please continue to post. We would like to know more about SriVidya and the acharas in that.
It is with great devotion that we are awaiting your writings.