SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) – PART 16 - By Bhuvananandanatha

AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) – PART 16 - By Bhuvananandanatha

Next day they got ready by 5 AM. Moha asked Aakarsha…

Moha: Mother! Why did you wake up me early today? I want to sleep some more time.

Aakarsha: No dear, father wants to take you out.

Moha: Wow, to Water world? And then to Imax?

Aakarsha: No, we are going to Guruji’s home.

Moha: Guruji? Who is he? Whether amusement will be there or not?

Aakarsha: He is your father’s teacher. He teaches spiritual things to your father.
She could not understand those words. Her little mind felt that something is going to be new today.

Later all three entered Guru Sidha’s house…

That was Sunday. Suryopasana was being performed. Some students are chanting Arunopanishat with Guruji. Almost all devata mantras are there in Arunam. Prakriti aaradhana, Srichakra upasana etc are told in Arunopanishat. They are very powerful. The serenity waves present there creating a very pleasant environment there. People who enter there never remember their worldly worries. Is it because of Guruji or because of sadhana waves? Certainly it is because of a sadhaka’s sadhana. Guruji is a realized sadhaka.

Guruji smiled at them. They went to him and Chanchal touched Guruji’s feet. Aaakarsha followed him. Moha didn’t. She does not know these etiquettes. She never taught. Chanchal asked her to take blessings of Guruji. She didn’t move. They sat near to veda group listening silently the Arunopanishat. After completion of Suryopasana they were offered Surya prasada. It is a payasam made up of joggery and mudgodanam (made up of rice, black chilly, haldi etc). It was very tasty. Moha took more payasam without any objection. She found some variety from her regular breakfast items like sandwich, muffins, cornflakes etc… After breakfast, students of her age group took her to garden, go-sala etc inside the ashram.

Chanchal and Aakarsha sat near to Guruji. Purna was also present there. Guruji asked Chanchal….

Guruji: How are you Chanchal? Is everything O.K at your end? How is your health? How your sadhana is going on?

Chanchal: Guruji, everything is fine.

Guruji: But the vibrations in your voice indicate something opposite to your answer. Don’t hesitate to discuss with me your problem.

Chanchal surprised and thought how guruji recognized his problem. He decided to discuss his problem openly with Guruji. He narrated everything what he was facing from home to office. After listening to him patiently Guruji started answering him…

Guruji: Many people mistaken that Srividyopasana is for saints (sanyasi). Also think that such upasaka should lead his life like a sanyasi. In fact, that is not true. Simply, Srividyopasana is nothing but leading a life in dharma path in a disciplined way to realize the ultimate truth. Self realization is the ultimate truth. Discipline is very much required for anyone, whether he is upasaka or non upasaka. Even deities/devatas (gods) lead disciplined life. No need to surprise. I will explain you. Please see Taittireeya Upanishad. Where in it was said “Bhishatma vatah pavate. Bheeshodeti suryah….etc” Because of fear vayu, surya etc are doing their duties. We consider vayu, surya are deities. If they are deities then to whom they fear. That is the important point to be thought. That point is the centre point for Srividyopasana. That fear is on consciousness (chit/Chaitanya). This chaitanya is everywhere. You cannot find an object or place or anything without this chaitanya. A thing or object or place without chaitanya is nothing but jada. This jada is Sava. If chaitanya is present, then this Sava will become Siva. Siva means ananda. Ananda is brahma. A person who experiences this ananda will identify him as Siva. That is Aham Brahmasmi State. The chaitanya is Shakti. Since this chaitanya is everywhere, and the presence of this chaintanya is siva, this combination is known as Siva Saktaikya roopini. We call this roopini as Sri Lalitambika.

Keep this in your mind always. Then see this world. How beautiful it will be.

Guruji continued…….
phaniiitd@gmail.com phaniiitd@gmail.com

Re: SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) – PART 16 - By Bhuvananandanatha

So well written.
Eagerly waiting for the next few episodes.
phaniiitd@gmail.com phaniiitd@gmail.com

Re: SRIVIDYA SPHURANA (THOUGHTS) – PART 16 - By Bhuvananandanatha

I heard earlier about the Arunopanishat/Arunam but never got opportunity to go through it.
Any links to the same?