RECITING LALITA TRISHATI

omprakash omprakash

RECITING LALITA TRISHATI

IS IT COUMPLSORY TI RECITE LALITA TRISHTI BY SPEAKING ?
OR CAN WE RECITE LALITA TRISHATI BY MENTALLY READING IN OUR MIND ?
RAVI RAVI

Re: RECITING LALITA TRISHATI

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
omprakash omprakash

Re: RECITING LALITA TRISHATI

Thanks Sir for reply.
I learnt whole Lalita Trishati by hard. All sandhis are learnt properly by hard. Thats why i am asking you sir. Is can be recited by mentally?
Please reply. Thanks
REGARDS.
OMPRAKASH CHANDNANI

On 13 Sep 2017 10:51 p.m., "RAVI [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Lalita Trishati in verse form is slightly complicated to chant mentally, as it has too many sandhis. It is better to chant it verbally before chanting it mentally.
RAVI

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/RECITING-LALITA-TRISHATI-tp934p935.html
To unsubscribe from RECITING LALITA TRISHATI, click here.
NAML

RAVI RAVI

Re: RECITING LALITA TRISHATI

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
omprakash omprakash

Re: RECITING LALITA TRISHATI

Thanks you sir for your suggestion. It will help me a lot.
Thanks
REGARDS.
OMPRAKASH CHANDNANI

On 13 Sep 2017 10:58 p.m., "RAVI [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
If you are comfortable with sandhis by learning them properly, you can definitely chant it mentally.
RAVI

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/RECITING-LALITA-TRISHATI-tp934p937.html