Panchadasi

Anjeneya Sharma Anjeneya Sharma

Panchadasi

Namaskaram  Guruji,
Am Anjeneya Sharma, doing Panchadasi since last 10 yrs. What is next to this ?   Do I need to continue doing this untill my last breath or  is there any thing more power full upadesha than this.
Please advise.

Anjeneya Sharma
RAVI RAVI

Re: Panchadasi

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Anjeneya Sharma Anjeneya Sharma

Re: Panchadasi

Thanks for the prompt reply. My guru is no more. He has attained moksha, I think. I don't know how to move from here.
Please advise.
Regards
Sharma

On 27 Sep 2013 19:19, "RAVI [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
The best person to decide on this is your Guru. By this time you should have been initiated into Ṣoḍaśī mantra. Please make a request to your Guru and he will initiate you into Ṣoḍaśī.
RAVI

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/Panchadasi-tp442p443.html
To unsubscribe from Panchadasi, click here.
NAML
RAVI RAVI

Re: Panchadasi

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
yogi yogi

Re: Panchadasi

I've heard that between Panchadashi Shodashi and there is a deep difference. In Navavarna-puja, I know dikshitas in panchadashi, have to finish a little earlier than dikshitas of Shodashi. Do I understand correctly that those who get purnabhisheka, their practice goes further, it is that Guruji recently published in his blogs, such as Pancha simhasanas, Dandini and Mantrini, Shaddarshana and Shadamnaya upasanas? They emerge from disengaging the bindu(ananda-maya chakra) of Shriayantra(center), there appear five faces of Shiva and amnaya, this is so right?
Thank You brothers, who will correct me.
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: Panchadasi

Yes, your understanding is absolutely correct.
Anjeneya Sharma Anjeneya Sharma

Re: Panchadasi

Namaskaram Guru ji,
My sincere apologies for not calling back.I have not called  the guriji base in Hyderabad.
I plan to visit him tomorrow, will seek a prior appointment.
Best Regards
Sharma

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/Panchadasi-tp442p465.html