My Story : How I successfully attain siddhi in a Mantra

vipulbhadra vipulbhadra

My Story : How I successfully attain siddhi in a Mantra

This post was updated on .
Today i would like to share my experience about my siddhi of one particular mantra,
I am very keen towards spiritual path, but i was facing many difficulty being non-productive, and lazy.
i paid a visit to my guru ( Yogendra Rath) in Haridwar, he is a very mystical fellow always encouraging me everyone free of cost, this was the most enlightening visit because the moment he saw me before i could bow in front of him, he said  "Beta aapka bhagwan ke prati aabhaar ghat gaya hai, kaab se bhatak rahe ho"  ( Meaning : Your gratitude towards god has been reduced , how long have you been stood distracted) I smiled, and asked him how he got to know about it ? he said i see your Manipura Chakra is imbalanced, right after that some other people came in the room, who paid a visit to him and my guru attained them for a while.  meanwhile in that ashram i was not allowed to use mobile phone inside but i sneakily turned it on and checked about Manupura chakra i was astonished that manipura chakra represents " Will power and energy level of a person " this made me realize that i am in front of a great guru who not only knows me physically but he is capable to understand where i lack.

After a while i was allotted a bed in the floor to sleep and put my luggage it was a open hall where many practitioners live. In the evening my guru asked my birth time and checked my kundli he said you need to do mantra chanting for planet "Mars" Mangal Dev.

That day my guru gave me mantra to chant and asked me to complete 1 lakh chanting of it in front of a  Mangal Yantra that he gave me it looks like the image i have attached https://gemsyogi.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Mangal-1.jpg

I went home after few days i started chanting the mantra in front of the yantra as suggested by my guru, at the beginning for 3-4 days i was chanting around 11 malas a day but after 3-4 days i started getting bored and left the chanting, then i used to push my self to chant at least 1 mala a day. Later i failed to do that also. This failure made me feeling depressed that the one thing that i want in life is to become a hard working person instead of being lazy and the remedies that i got, i can't do it because of the same laziness.  Then i started searching other productive methods to stay active and focused, luckily i found out one of the most  unusual but powerful way to enhance my will power. I got to know about Water Fasting which is depriving yourself from eating at all , at the beginning i thought how come people survive doing this then i found more than 20-30 videos over youtube and books on water fasting which suggested 15-30 days water fast, after reading the book about fasting from "Dr Jason Fung" i got to know that it is very safe to do this, watching so many videos and knowing about the benefits of this fasting i got addicted to the process, i joined a Facebook group called "Water only Fast" here i met people who are onto this fasting process.

I started my water fasting for 30 days, since the fast day of the fasting my body stopped pooping because i was not eating at all, initially my first 3 days was like hell but at that time of craving for food i started doing JAPA of Mangal devta" i did japa for almost 6-7 time a days one mala each time i feet hunger and craving, after the 5th day i realized why YOGIS go to Forest to attain spirituality, it is because the more uncomfortable you become the more focus and quality of dyana you will do and the more the comfort the lesser focus you will have.

Day 9, i was aww stuck that i was not feeling hungry at all and my mind was at bliss when i say bliss i literally mean it the scientific reason behind it is because once our body enters starvation mode if you have some fat in your body then you body will get into KETOSiS , ketosis is a process where body uses the super fuel that is the body fat so my mind was getting energy of the food that human body created, i tell you once your body hits ketosis you will become a super human, you will not require more than 4-5 hours of sleep, your mind will become so focused that such focus can only be attained in years of meditation. During this 30 days period i completed my 1 lakh Mantra japa and i successfully completed my water fasting journey also.  I realized the the necessity of fasting as suggested in patanjali sutra also ,  since that journey of my chanting of the mantra and fasting together i have stopped my  chanting but till date i have become very productive and there is not a single trace of laziness, i am very successful in my professional life also, this can only happen through specific mantra siddhi but for me that mantra siddhi happened due to involving in fasting also.

So the conclusion is in order to attain siddhi, we have to prepare our body to be capable for the siddhi also, you may choose satvik diet and yoga too but ultimately your body needs to be capable for receiving the energy's that you are seeking for.
rakeshyadav rakeshyadav

Re: My Story : How I successfully attain siddhi in a Mantra

Dear Sir
Namaskar
Very much inspired.Can you share your birth details to understand that why Guruji suggested Mangle mantra.
Thanks
Rakesh Yadav

On Wed, May 19, 2021, 11:25 PM vipulbhadra [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

That day my guru gave me mantra to chant and asked me to complete 1 lakh chanting of it in front of a  Mangal Yantra that he gave me it look like the image i have attached https://gemsyogi.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Mangal-1.jpg

I went home after few days i started chanting the mantra in front of the yantra as suggested by my guru, at the beginning for 3-4 days i was chanting around 11 malas a day but after 3-4 days i started getting bored and left the chanting, then i used to push my self to chant at least 1 mala a day. Later i failed to do that also. This failure made me feeling depressed that the one thing that i want in life is to become a hard working person instead of being lazy and the remedies that i got, i can't do it because of the same laziness.  Then i started searching other productive methods to stay active and focused, luckily i found out one of the most  unusual but powerful way to enhance my will power. I got to know about Water Fasting which is depriving yourself from eating at all , at the beginning i thought how come people survive doing this then i found more than 20-30 videos on youtube and books on water fasting which suggested 15-30 days water fasting, after reading the about fasting from "Dr Jason Fung" i got to know that it is very safe to do this, after watching so many videos and knowing the benefits of this fasting i got addicted to the fasting.

I started my water fasting for 30 days, since the fast day of the fasting my body stopped pooping because i was not eating initially my first 3 days was like hell but at that time of craving for food i started doing JAPA of Mangal devta" i did at almost 6-7 time a days one mala each time i feet hunger, after the 5th day i realized why YOGIS go to Forest to attain spirituality, it is because the the more uncomfortable you become the more focus and quality of dyana you will do and the more the comfort the lesser focus you will have.

[...]

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/My-Story-How-I-successfully-attain-siddhi-in-a-Mantra-tp1134.html
To start a new topic under MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM, click here.
NAML