Mantras

Shaktinya Shaktinya

Mantras

What is a Prakriti mantra and a Vikriti Mantra in kali krama? What is the difference between Prakriti and Vikriti in kali krama.. Everywhere I have seen it gives vikriti as multifaceted nature...what does this actually mean ...Is Prakriti means controlled shakti and Vikriti means uncontrolled shakti.. Its not clear to me what is the difference... I hope someone can clear this...

Thank you in advance for your comments.
venkat venkat

Re: Mantras

Raviji,

Namaste.

Sir, are there any mantra for kala sarpa dosha in birth chart ? if so kundly let me know.
RAVI RAVI

Re: Mantras

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Vivek_Chennai Vivek_Chennai

Re: Mantras

Dear Sir, an off track question but which I felt I should be asking you. A spiritual journey is not easy, difficulties galore each and every step, yet when one diligently pursues the results are the most beautiful and full of bliss.
During the course of spiritual practice one goes through a mental change which works for better. At times the changes may not be logically understood by an aspirant. He may feel as if some wild force is trying to make a hell of his life etc. He feels he may go insane, but in reality it is only the mind which in effect makes him believe so. He may feel as if some aabhichara has been done on him etc.
the question stems from "aabhichara" :
1) is it really possible that a spiritual aspirant can be disturbed by the like?
2) And if does what are the remedies?
3) If not, how does one filter the thoughts which are beyond his logic and understanding?
RAVI RAVI