Mantras

Shaktinya Shaktinya

Mantras

What is a Prakriti mantra and a Vikriti Mantra in kali krama? What is the difference between Prakriti and Vikriti in kali krama.. Everywhere I have seen it gives vikriti as multifaceted nature...what does this actually mean ...Is Prakriti means controlled shakti and Vikriti means uncontrolled shakti.. Its not clear to me what is the difference... I hope someone can clear this...

Thank you in advance for your comments.
venkat venkat

Re: Mantras

Raviji,

Namaste.

Sir, are there any mantra for kala sarpa dosha in birth chart ? if so kundly let me know.
RAVI RAVI

Re: Mantras

Most of these placements do not cause dosha; instead they cause yoga. Jawaharlal Nehru had this planetary combination. Pray to Ganapati and Parashakti and you will experience all round prosperity. 90% of astrological remedies are only psychological in nature.
RAVI
Vivek_Chennai Vivek_Chennai

Re: Mantras

Dear Sir, an off track question but which I felt I should be asking you. A spiritual journey is not easy, difficulties galore each and every step, yet when one diligently pursues the results are the most beautiful and full of bliss.
During the course of spiritual practice one goes through a mental change which works for better. At times the changes may not be logically understood by an aspirant. He may feel as if some wild force is trying to make a hell of his life etc. He feels he may go insane, but in reality it is only the mind which in effect makes him believe so. He may feel as if some aabhichara has been done on him etc.
the question stems from "aabhichara" :
1) is it really possible that a spiritual aspirant can be disturbed by the like?
2) And if does what are the remedies?
3) If not, how does one filter the thoughts which are beyond his logic and understanding?
RAVI RAVI

Re: Mantras

It is a wrong to think that spiritual journey is difficult. In fact it is the easiest of all things. You don't need to sweat it out elsewhere. What you need is only the body and mind which always co-exist. Out of these two we have to use more of mind than body. Force that is making someone go crazy is only his mind and nothing else. To tame the mind only two things are required. One is perseverance and another is breath control. When you want to enter into spiritual path, your belief on abhicāra (incantation), etc should go. Hence, it is said that one should have faith in himself as well as Him.

Remedies are only absolute faith in God, practice and above faith in one's spiritual master. When all these things are lacking, no amount of remedy can solve the issue.
RAVI