Mantras and Chakras

Govind Govind

Mantras and Chakras

Sir

Is there any way to check which Mantra acts on which Chakra of the body? I have seen in one of your comments that Shodashi mantra acts on Naval Chakra.

Can you paste any links related to it.

Thanks

RAVI RAVI

Re: Mantras and Chakras

Mantras do not work that way; but certain bījāśara-s work on chakras. Each bījāśara works on a particular chakra. For example, laṁ works on mūlādhāra, vaṁ on svādhiṣṭhāna, etc. When we recite these bījāśara-s, if we give more emphasis on ṁ, we can feel subtle vibrations on the respective chakras. Pañcapūjā of a japa is based on this principle. Typically, pañcapūjā is a shorter form of antaryāga in navāvaraṇa pūjā.
RAVI
Govind Govind

Re: Mantras and Chakras

Sir

Thanks.Will Sattvic types of mantra like Bala generate heat in body? If so which Chakra is affected by heat in this case of Bala?
RAVI RAVI

Re: Mantras and Chakras

Any mantra will produce heat in the body, provided it is properly initiated and repeated. There is no question of a particular mantra affecting a particular chakra. When mantras produce heat in the body, kundalini is also awakened automatically. This also produces heat in the body.
RAVI