Maa Bagla Mukhi Upasna

jai123456 jai123456

Maa Bagla Mukhi Upasna

Pranaam to all participant in this forum. This is my first msg. on this forum.
My name is sanjay mishra from jaipur. I am 59 years  come from a family,having a spiritual background. My maternal grand father used to worship Maa Bagla Mukhi . After his death at 93 yrs some how photo of Maa ,Yantra,Rudraksh mala given to me since I was involved in Maa Durga Pooja from the age of  24 yrs.

Since  than I started pooja of Maa Bagla Mukhi Devi through book of Late Pt. Shiv Dutt Mishra "Shastri" form Varanasi. I am chanting Maa Bagla Shatnaam, Kavach, Hridyastrotam ( any one of them)along with mool mantra. This  very important to mention here that I do not have any GURU so far,however I tried but not succeed.

I know that many people who are connected with this  forum has great spiritual/divine experience.
My query is that should  i continue pooja of Maa or I should take proper Diksha.  Also what is best Pooja system for Maa Bagla Mukhi for a "Grahastha " to proform on daily basis.
Kindly give your comments .

Regards
Sanjay Mishra

Krishna Krishna

Re: Maa Bagla Mukhi Upasna

Dear Sir,

  Continue your japa sadhana. Do not keep any expectations from it and let the mantra take it's effect on you. It is also best to align with breath. Please read the articles on mantra breath alignment on the manblunder website for more details. Abdominal breathing is also recommended for mantra japa.

Best Wishes,
Krishna.
jai123456 jai123456

Re: Maa Bagla Mukhi Upasna

Shri. Krishna ji.

Thanks and Regards for guidance.

Sanjay Mishra

ramkumarn ramkumarn

Re: Maa Bagla Mukhi Upasna

Dear Sir,

It is always recommendable to take proper initiation into maha mantras. Bhaalamukhi is maha vidhya and surely needs proper initiation from an adept Guru.

Thanks
ललिता एव इदं सर्वं