MAHA GANAPATHI AND MAHA LAKSHMI

AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

MAHA GANAPATHI AND MAHA LAKSHMI

I often see people suggest/worship LakshmiGanapathi.

Can anyone elaborate what is the relationship between Maha Ganapathi and Maha Lakshmi?
tvhsaiteja tvhsaiteja

Re: MAHA GANAPATHI AND MAHA LAKSHMI

This post was updated on .
Mareechiravadhat, sarvalokanayakaa brahmasakthihee, vynayakee maya siddhalakshmi vallabhaa, thatpathi paramatmaa vallabheshahaa !
This sloka is from Vallabheshopanishad

It tells us that consort of parabramha (here taken as Gajannana) is mula prakriti and she acts as the maya of parabrahma (Vinayaka) and is Siddhalakshmi and that is why he is called as Vallabhesha.

I will also take the opportunity to differentiate the MahaGanapati and LakshmiGanapti mantras as said by the above Upanishad.

Following the first six bijaksharas, (Tara, Sree, Sakthi, Kandarpa, Krodha, Vigensha) (Om, Sreem, Hreem, Kleem, Gluam, Gam), the mahaganapati sadhana is 'ganapthe varada varada' whereas lakshmiganapti sadhana is 'ganapthaye varavarada' . The difference is seen in the goal of the sadhana, Mahaganapati is used for Moksha whereas LakshmiGanapati has become famous as giver of aishwarya.

I believe it is this essence of the mantra (the aishwarya prasada) that famously gives it the name Lakshmi Ganapti (since Lakshmi is aishwarya ).

Thank you,
websolutionwinner websolutionwinner

Re: MAHA GANAPATHI AND MAHA LAKSHMI

The relationship between goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha is a mother-son relationship. According to Hindu tradition, the husband should always stand at the right side of wife. Since Lord Ganesha is the adopted son of goddess Lakshmi, Lord Ganesha's actual position is at the left side of Goddess Lakshmi.
Web Solution Winner is The World's Most Successful Blog. We write about Technology, Business, Entertainment, Lifestyle, SEO, Travel, USA, UK, Canada.
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: MAHA GANAPATHI AND MAHA LAKSHMI

Why these wrong concepts propagate you people?

On Thu, May 9, 2019, 6:41 PM websolutionwinner [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The relationship between goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha is a mother-son relationship. According to Hindu tradition, the husband should always stand at the right side of wife. Since Lord Ganesha is the adopted son of goddess Lakshmi, Lord Ganesha's actual position is at the left side of Goddess Lakshmi.
Web Solution Winner is The World's Most Successful Blog. We write about Technology, Business, Entertainment, Lifestyle, SEO, Travel, USA, UK, Canada.

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/MAHA-GANAPATHI-AND-MAHA-LAKSHMI-tp1013p1026.html
To unsubscribe from MAHA GANAPATHI AND MAHA LAKSHMI, click here.
NAML
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: MAHA GANAPATHI AND MAHA LAKSHMI

as per my understanding, the Lakshmi in Lakshmi ganapathi is not the Maha Lakshmi who is the spouse of Vishnu. she is the Sidhi , the spouse of ganapathi himself. normally we say Ganapathi has 2 spouse, Sidhi and Budhi. when ever we denote a lady, we call them with the name "Sri".. we see them as Lakshmi swaroopa. like wise the Sidhi here is seen with Lakshmi swaroopa (Stri is generally seen as Sree)and become siddha Lakshmi amba. Ganapathi with this sidhalakshmi amba is worshiped as Sidhalakshmiamba sametha vallabha mahaganapathi. there is no relationship between maha Lakshmi and ganapathi in any means.
Nkumar Nkumar

Re: MAHA GANAPATHI AND MAHA LAKSHMI

Sriram R Ji,

Thanks for explaining and clear the confusion.

Pranam