Lalitopakhyanam

wkunal112 wkunal112

Lalitopakhyanam

Sri Matre Namaha
With divine mothers grace and our Guru Parampara's grace today I am posting Sri Lalitopakhyanam which constitutes last 5 chapters of the Uttarakhandam of Bramhanda Puran.Lalitopakhyana.pdf
Atmavidhya Atmavidhya

Re: Lalitopakhyanam

Thank you kind sir for creating this magnum opus. I have always been searching for an easy english translation of Lalitopakhyana.

Is this book available for purchase soon?

Which chapters are specific to Matangi/Shyamala especially description of her emerald palaces, kadambavana etc.?
wkunal112 wkunal112

Re: Lalitopakhyanam

Hello,
Thank you for your email.I am happy to be of help to you,actually I am not the owner of the book,I do not have any copyright on the Lalitopakhyanam Book which I have uploaded it has been translated by an upasaka and was there on kamakoti mandalis website.The chapters which are translated are only the ones traditionally chanted.There are more chapters to it which complete it.I will send you the book which is in english you can buy it from there.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021, 23:30 Atmavidhya [via MANBLUNDER DISCUSSION FORUM] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you kind sir for creating this magnum opus. I have always been searching for an easy english translation of Lalitopakhyana.

Is this book available for purchase soon?

Which chapters are specific to Matangi/Shyamala especially description of her emerald palaces, kadambavana etc.?

http://manblunder-discussion-forum.4718.n7.nabble.com/Lalitopakhyanam-tp1086p1116.html
To unsubscribe from Lalitopakhyanam, click here.
NAML
wkunal112 wkunal112

Re: Lalitopakhyanam

Chapters 17-20 and 33-37 Shyamala and Dandanatha and also elaborately describe the Sri Chakra,the Kadambavana,etc.