LALITĀ SAHASRANĀMA -A COMPREHENSIVE TREATISE

RAVI RAVI

LALITĀ SAHASRANĀMA -A COMPREHENSIVE TREATISE

For the convenience of our readers, I have uploaded the entire book of Lalitā Sahasranāma Bhāṣya authored by me in the main website and can be read through the following link

LALITĀ SAHASRANĀMA -A COMPREHENSIVE TREATISE
RAVI
yogi yogi

Re: LALITĀ SAHASRANĀMA -A COMPREHENSIVE TREATISE

Great explanation of names of Lalita, Guruji! Very fully. I've seen much shorter. Therefore, this work - brilliant. Can I clarify one detail? You say that the Lalita - sahasranama, is divided into three parts, it is not clear to me, from which part of Sasaranama, each begins and where it ends? From what number for what?
RAVI RAVI

Re: LALITĀ SAHASRANĀMA -A COMPREHENSIVE TREATISE

These three parts are pūrva, madhyama and uttara bhāga-s only. Madhyama part contains 1000 nāma-s.
RAVI
yogi yogi

Re: LALITĀ SAHASRANĀMA -A COMPREHENSIVE TREATISE

Acha, uttar - bhaga means phal-stuti?
RAVI RAVI

Re: LALITĀ SAHASRANĀMA -A COMPREHENSIVE TREATISE

Yes.
RAVI
Ramprasad Ramprasad

Re: LALITĀ SAHASRANĀMA -A COMPREHENSIVE TREATISE

Respected sir. It was my great privileges to be part of this forum. This is my first post and was trying to read the treatise of lalita sahasranama. Since the version is on line could not complete more than few pages. I pray to find out if we have a PDF format of this book. If so request you to please provide the same.
Thanks
Ramprasad
RAVI RAVI

Re: LALITĀ SAHASRANĀMA -A COMPREHENSIVE TREATISE

The book cannot by downloaded, but the entire book can be read online in this link

http://www.manblunder.com/p/lalita-sahasranama-comprehensive.html

If you want to buy books, you can visit this site.

http://www.manblunderpublications.com/search/label/LALITA%20SAHASRANAMA

RAVI