Kurma-chakra for purashcharana

yogi yogi

Kurma-chakra for purashcharana

Pranam dear Guruji Ravi and Shakta-upasakas! Jai Devi!
I read a lot of descriptions of the installation kurma-chakra. But everywhere it is written very indistinctly. It is not clear for me how to install Kurma Chakra, it should be for me asana or should be put in front of me? On which side of the light in the room and where to look head Kurma in this chakra? I have never found on the Internet and in books detailed description.

Pranams
AUM.Ravi AUM.Ravi

Re: Kurma-chakra for purashcharana

Dear Sir,

I have given details how to use kurma chakra in one of the discussions here.

It will be used as asana only in the manner drawing given. Please see in "tell the process" discussion. If any doubts please dont hesitate to ask.

Regards,
RAVI RAVI

Re: Kurma-chakra for purashcharana

Patañjali says in his Yoga Sūtra-s (III.32), “kūrma-nāḍyāṁ sthairyam”. If one is able to concentrate on kūrma nāḍi, which is posited in the centre of collar bone just below the meeting point of two clavicle bones (groove in the throat), which give the appearance of a tortoise (kūrma – tortoise), one’s body becomes firm without movements. Just before performing long duration of worships, if we concentrate on kūrma nāḍi for about five minutes, our body attains a comfortable shape and we do not move much due to saṁyama of kūrma nāḍi. This nāḍi also controls sneezing, yawning, etc. However, this is different from kūrmāsana.
RAVI
yogi yogi

Re: Kurma-chakra for purashcharana

Pranam Guruji Ravi and other members of the conversation. About koorma-chakra, I meant that which is described in many tantras but unfortunately I still do not understand. For example, in Mantra mahodadhi recommendation in the room where will be executed purashcharana, need to make a square inside of which nine squares. Within nine squares inscribed different vargas (a series of letters) of sansktit alphabet. It further states that the need to sit in the side where is the letter that begins the name of the city in which it is located. Turtle's head is east her two hands - it's the north-east and south-east and etc. I do not understand many.
1) This chakra has to be an entire room?
2) It should be placed head to the east?
3) If I have to sit down to a certain corner of the room, then on what side of the world I have to look at Japa? How do I know the different sides have different results in the practice of mantra. We are talking only about the installation asana for sitting in a certain corner of the room, or have to turn back the face too?

It is also recommended to put there dipak, during purashcharana.
Unfortunately the internet is very vague information about it.