Karmic baggage and Sri vidya sadhana

Ninad Ninad

Karmic baggage and Sri vidya sadhana

SriVidya sadhana is said to offer bhoga and moksha to a sadhaka practising it. However, to attain moksha or liberation, all karmic baggage needs to be sorted out first only then a jivatma can move to merge with brahman as far as my understanding goes. My question is--- If a person with heavy karmic baggage is given sri vidya diksha, then will that person get to sort out of lot of karmic effects rapidly? Will there be lot of problems or disasters arising out of remaining karmic loads? Has anybody experienced acceleration of unseen or unexpected events after starting sri vidya sadhana? Is the mass dikshas given to groups of people without knowing their background or karmic baggage the right thing to do?
jagannath,srilalithe jagannath,srilalithe

Re: Karmic baggage and Sri vidya sadhana

Dear Ninad,
    Plz understand that Sri Vidya deeksha is not an easy fruit to pluck n eat bcoz only Shri Mathe herself chooses whom to give Sri Vidya n reaveal herself to upasaka. if she wishes she will reveal herself n blesses.it is purely ShriMathe to choose one to SriVdya despite a person is pure heart r person with heavy karmic baggage r sinner.any amount of karmic baggages of once may be but it gradually melts down in due course of time once a person is given SriVidya deeksha n upasana.
Mass deeksha or individual deeksha is up to the descretion of Guru bcoz Guru n ShriMathe
is one.
Sadhak108 Sadhak108

Re: Karmic baggage and Sri vidya sadhana

Dear Ninad,

I think that eventually it makes no difference whether you do Shakta, Shaiva, Vaishnav or even Buddhist sadhana/meditation, one of the results will be the acceleration of the ripening of karmic seeds, so yes, one may expect some purification. I would not trust any path that promises a smooth trip, like a vacation on a beach, that just never happens. If you think of the life of great sadhakas, like Sri Ramakrishna or Bamakhepa, none of them had an "easy" life - from the material point of view. But since all beings are bound to suffer, at least our suffering makes sense if we can make all experiences - good and bad - part of our spiritual path.
Ninad Ninad

Re: Karmic baggage and Sri vidya sadhana

Thank you for input...indeed its better to focus on sadhana and should consider myself lucky having grace of Maa Lalitambika