Kamakalakali Khadgamala

laughingwolf laughingwolf

Kamakalakali Khadgamala

Greetings friends. I came across this post:

https://www.kamakotimandali.com/2021/03/31/rajarajesvari-kali/

and they mention that they have complete version on the Kamakalakali Khadgamala stotram available for those that email the site and request it. I have searched all throughout their site and not been able to find any email address for the administrators and I wondered if anyone here might know how to contact them, and/or if  here might know where else I could acquire this stotram?

If anyone could help I would be very appreciative!