Kali sadhana simplification possible?

sunilz sunilz

Kali sadhana simplification possible?

I need advice about Kali sadhana. I received Kali sadhana diksha an year ago from a koula guru I found on Facebook. he gave me Kali one syllable mantra, but along with that, many more mantras like guru mantra, mahakal mantra, kavach, kilak, Kali gayatri mantra, Nyasa etc.. making it burdensome. also he keeps asking for money every now and then. all this has resulted in my halting Kali sadhana temporarily. I would like to know if it is alright for me to chant just Kali one syllable mantra daily, without all other steps like Nyasa, kavach, kilak, and other mantras? idea here is to simplify sadhana. plz advice!
Krishnakant Krishnakant

Re: Kali sadhana simplification possible?

Please ensure that your guru doesn't crave for any money. If so he is not true guru. Request you to verify the same.

You can seek assistance from my guru Ravi guruji he is taking Pains to spiritually uplift genuine spiritual seekers without expecting any returns

Regards,
Krishnakant Datta
RAVI RAVI

Re: Kali sadhana simplification possible?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
sunilz sunilz

Re: Kali sadhana simplification possible?

Thank you so much Ravi Sir, the method you have given is far simpler than the one my guru gave me. Now I am hopeful my kali sadhana will continue without any problems. Noble souls like you are truly a blessing for spiritual seekers like me! :)
sunilz sunilz

Re: Kali sadhana simplification possible?

Very true indeed! Thank you! :)