Kali & Kala

Sri Bala Sri Bala

Kali & Kala

It has taken long, for me to realize the truth,
But when it came, it happened in a fraction of moment,
That Time is constant, but it's energy is that which moves,
Time is Siva and the flow of energy is it's Shakti,
Imagine Time to be still like the inanimate Wall Clock,
And the moving hands showing Time, it's animated Shakti,
What a grand concept is Kala (Time) and it's Kali (Energy),
Indeed while Siva remains dead still, it is Shakti that moves,
This I soulfully believe, is the secret of Kali on Parameshwara,
And it is the grandest truth...

adhyaksh adhyaksh

Re: Kali & Kala

Siva can never be "dead", my friend. He is the reservoir of energy, and Kali is that part of energy which rises up from Siva. That is the real meaning of Kali on Parameswara.