Kalavahana Puja

ParamPrem ParamPrem

Kalavahana Puja

Dear brothers,

I was initiated into the sadhana of Kalavarana but I lost the procedures of this sadhana. Someone has the Kalavarana puja procedures. This practice is performed by Devipuram.

Thank you

Paramprem
wkunal112 wkunal112

Re: Kalavahana Puja

Sri Matre Namaha
ParamPrem,
Please visit the devipuram channel or type in the search menu of YouTube Kalavahana Pooja by Guruji Amritananda you will find the complete vidhi with mantras.
sanj sanj

Re: Kalavahana Puja

Sir if you go to Kamakhyaamruta Mission of Face book and talk to VENU Amma she will be able to guide you I learned from her but I am not practicing any more so I don't remember